Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Yeah, I can hear that bike of yours creaking from here;):biggrin:
I wondered what that noise was .... I thought it was your knee or Lee's shoulder :whistle::tongue:

bobinski

Legendary Member
It’s been a rough week :rolleyes: Dislocated left shoulder Thursday evening:sad: Frigging thing pops out all too often now. Popped out for a quick ride this morning once became clear family wouldn’t get act together. Riding through park I came off a path to pass some peds and as I came back on front wheel got stuck in a rut and I came off landing on my left shoulder. :B) :biggrin:
I had to laugh.
I think I will take some cod liver oil after all ^_^

New tyres are very nice.

Whorty

It’s been a rough week :rolleyes: Dislocated left shoulder Thursday evening:sad: Frigging thing pops out all too often now. Popped out for a quick ride this morning once became clear family wouldn’t get act together. Riding through park I came off a path to pass some peds and as I came back on front wheel got stuck in a rut and I came off landing on my left shoulder. :B) :biggrin:
I had to laugh.
I think I will take some cod liver oil after all ^_^

New tyres are very nice.
Ouch! Did mine 20 odd years ago playing footy. Slide tackle went wrong - guy landed on me and we hit the ground together. Shoulder popped out. He pulled it back in for me and I carried on playing for another 20 mins, but flip was that painful. Had to go down the pub and get drunk to numb the pain :laugh:

bobinski

Legendary Member
Ouch! Did mine 20 odd years ago playing footy. Slide tackle went wrong - guy landed on me and we hit the ground together. Shoulder popped out. He pulled it back in for me and I carried on playing for another 20 mins, but flip was that painful. Had to go down the pub and get drunk to numb the pain :laugh:

Ouch ! As well.
Mine is an old mountain biking injury when I was thrown off due to inept bike handling skills riding down a steep descent. I instinctively popped it back in. Feck that hurt:biggrin:
I just need to strengthen area around the joint.
In other news Porte is out! And my hope, Bardet, is having mechanical problems and is already off the pace. GT is doing well:thumbsup:

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Out in rw this morning and I ran across the venomous ringed pot hole , bit me in both wheels 25 mile from home - patched one and replaced tube in other but only had a Mickey Mouse pump to half fill them back up ( other pump still attached to bike half way between Whitstable and narnia ) had no more patches so the ride back was careful to say the least !!

bobinski

Legendary Member
Out in rw this morning and I ran across the venomous ringed pot hole , bit me in both wheels 25 mile from home - patched one and replaced tube in other but only had a Mickey Mouse pump to half fill them back up ( other pump still attached to bike half way between Whitstable and narnia ) had no more patches so the ride back was careful to say the least !!

Both wheels is bad luck mate. I assumed no potholes in Narnia but you must have strayed into the bit taken by the white Witch.

Whorty

Ouch ! As well.
Mine is an old mountain biking injury when I was thrown off due to inept bike handling skills riding down a steep descent. I instinctively popped it back in. Feck that hurt:biggrin:
I just need to strengthen area around the joint.
In other news Porte is out! And my hope, Bardet, is having mechanical problems and is already off the pace. GT is doing well:thumbsup:
Watching it all today ..... as soon as your saw Porte's face you knew his race was over. They haven't reshown the crash though so not sure what actually happened. Bardet does not look comfy on the pave; he and the likes of Yates just need to survive today and not lose too much time.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
:stop:

So ‘no spoilers’ is just optional now?!...

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum

Can’t believe your bike hasn’t turned up yet mate. I thought it sounded like a great price at the time.

Nightmare puncturing both wheels though.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Planning to watch it later. Nice day to be outside. I’ll be working from home a couple of days this week so I’ll make sure to pop in here to keep you boys updated on the race :okay:. Good thing I have your number so I can provide text updates too.

That’s very generous of you mate:okay:

Forum, text and WhatsApp just to be on the safe side . You could also shout from the roof tops:tongue:

It is lovely isn’t it. Bit too hot for me though and easy to come in from the garden and watch the TDF where TJ....

Enjoy the sun and be careful with the sun tan cream mate;)

Top Bottom