Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Planning to watch it later. Nice day to be outside. I’ll be working from home a couple of days this week so I’ll make sure to pop in here to keep you boys updated on the race :okay:. Good thing I have your number so I can provide text updates too.
I'm off all week, will be watching each day .... we could compare notes on here :whistle:

Edit: For those not sure about watching today, def catch the highlights if you can. As Andy says, action packed. The highlights won't do it justice but you will enjoy! They need to put a pave stage in each year.

Last edited:

bobinski

Legendary Member
I'm off all week, will be watching each day .... we could compare notes on here :whistle:

Edit: For those not sure about watching today, def catch the highlights if you can. As Andy says, action packed. The highlights won't do it justice but you will enjoy! They need to put a pave stage in each year.

Definitely one of the most action packed stages of recent years. Looks like they are trying to top the Giro.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Tommy it is really one of those to watch live, but you'll get a great highlights later. no spoilers from what I've said, just a very action packed race day :okay:

Yes sorry if I seemed OTT! But it’s no good people blurting out spoilers. So sometimes it’s better just to say it how it is so there’s no misunderstanding later. I’ll definitely watch it though mate. Almost guaranteed big drama on the cobbles. There’s not many surfaces I’d rather ride a bike over less than that. Brutal.

<Tommy>

I think they pretty much do to be honest. Recently at least. It’s so entertaining it’s become a bit of a fixture.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Yes sorry if I seemed OTT! But it’s no good people blurting out spoilers. So sometimes it’s better just to say it how it is so there’s no misunderstanding later. I’ll definitely watch it though mate. Almost guaranteed big drama on the cobbles. There’s not many surfaces I’d rather ride a bike over less than that. Brutal.

Yeah, I will be more careful in future Tommy ok.

I take it you know the outcome of the footie?

<Tommy>

Yeah, I will be more careful in future Tommy ok.

I take it you know the outcome of the footie?

England lost right?

You can try Bob. And I’ll try not to be so blunt at times. I won’t hold my breath on either!... but I’ll still protect you when they come to try take you away. I’m loyal to my friends.

<Tommy>

Moving on... any of you guys ever use supplements. @CXRAndy I’m sure cod liver oil does anything does it? Well apart from your breath stink for a bit!

But generally any of you guys tried pre workout drinks or similar?

berty bassett

Legendary Member
does coke count :hyper:

bobinski

Legendary Member
England lost right?

You can try Bob. And I’ll try not to be so blunt at times. I won’t hold my breath on either!... but I’ll still protect you when they come to try take you away. I’m loyal to my friends.

No mate- football is coming home:okay:

Well, i’ll Say hello to you through the face guard when they put me with you in the van^_^

Hurry up and watch the frigging highlights

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Moving on... any of you guys ever use supplements. @CXRAndy I’m sure cod liver oil does anything does it? Well apart from your breath stink for a bit!

But generally any of you guys tried pre workout drinks or similar?

Not pre workout, just a light meal before 2hrs or porridge if training in the morning. I do take protein powder in milk post training if heavy workout.

Cod liver in capsule form doesn't make your breath smell, like taking garlic the same. Regularly use of Cod liver is supposed to help keep joints in good order .I tend to have one or two tin's of salmon/tuna/pilchards/a week

Last edited:

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Turmeric is good for general Stuff and certainly Arthritis

Just got in from a IRL ride (12 Hours elapsed), and the second I showed my Thighs the foam roller they were screaming in agony crying No More!! NO MORE!!

Top Bottom