Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LBHIFI

Veteran
You must complete the ride . Every ride I failed to finish, there haven't been so many, has failed to appear in ZP.

You will see in live results that you failed,but nothing is done with the figures, only Strava records the partial ride
I did finish the workouts, only I didn't have the legs to keep up the designated watts for the two toughest intervals. I remember being interrupted by the kids during the other missing workout, so that session too had failed intervals.
Both missing workouts are in Strava, MyZift and TodaysPlan. They are only missing from ZP.

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
I did finish the workouts, only I didn't have the legs to keep up the designated watts for the two toughest intervals. I remember being interrupted by the kids during the other missing workout, so that session too had failed intervals.
Both missing workouts are in Strava, MyZift and TodaysPlan. They are only missing from ZP.

I'm not that familiar with Zwift training, or ZP. It could be that because you didn't hit target, ZP decision, is a fail?

Breedon

Legendary Member
Just had a frustrating ride doing the 120k asia race no group leaders for our cat, and very few wanted to work as a team, i was the strongest out of our group doing a steady 2.8-3.2 w/kg on the front i even slowed and waited for the ones that got dropped 15 miles later i lost ant signal and got dropped did they slow so i could catch up no they didn't wkers that was it for me :evil:

Del C

Veteran
Well gave zwift a proper chance this time and pleasantly surprised. Do I take it all you guys are on other trainers now? What’s the pro like in comparison to say kickr? Or no comparison at all. I’ve gone for a new kickr anyway:rolleyes:
Well I've been pleasantly surprised by Zwift too.

I thought it might be too restricted in terms of routes (wrong) and too serious (wrong again). I've just done my first couple of races and really enjoyed them. Riding against and working with others is great fun and really is a motivator.

I moved to a Tacx Neo and it's much better then the Bkool Pro. To be fair I think its really more that a direct drive trainer is much better than a wheel on trainer. This isn't a Bkool issue.

I did ride the Neo a couple of times on Bkool. To be fair, I thought the performance of the Neo on Bkool was ok. If anything I thought the gradients and changes seemed fairly realistic, but the problem is the one that so many have raised, ie you can't compete fairly with riders on Bkool trainers and that makes leagues and racing pointless.

I did load the new Bkool Beta sim before my subscription expired, but it trashed my MacBook. Had it been ok and addressed the trainer compatibility issues, I may have kept the Bkool subscription as well, but I won't do anything until the new Bkool sim is stable.

For now, I'm really enjoying the combination of the Neo and Zwift and I feel I'm riding stronger and it feels more realistic.

Workout #3 for me today. Won't be a group workout - I think they are at #6 now
Out of curiosity do they have to be completed in order? I done #6 today my first after ftp and group ride?

Well I've been pleasantly surprised by Zwift too.

I thought it might be too restricted in terms of routes (wrong) and too serious (wrong again). I've just done my first couple of races and really enjoyed them. Riding against and working with others is great fun and really is a motivator.

I moved to a Tacx Neo and it's much better then the Bkool Pro. To be fair I think its really more that a direct drive trainer is much better than a wheel on trainer. This isn't a Bkool issue.

I did ride the Neo a couple of times on Bkool. To be fair, I thought the performance of the Neo on Bkool was ok. If anything I thought the gradients and changes seemed fairly realistic, but the problem is the one that so many have raised, ie you can't compete fairly with riders on Bkool trainers and that makes leagues and racing pointless.

I did load the new Bkool Beta sim before my subscription expired, but it trashed my MacBook. Had it been ok and addressed the trainer compatibility issues, I may have kept the Bkool subscription as well, but I won't do anything until the new Bkool sim is stable.

For now, I'm really enjoying the combination of the Neo and Zwift and I feel I'm riding stronger and it feels more realistic.
Thanks @Del C I imagined it was the direct drive itself which would improve feeling. Was frustrating on the pro that couldn’t get out o saddle without slipping.
Can’t wait for kickr to arrive now still doesn’t beat RW but it’s getting closer all the time.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Well gave zwift a proper chance this time and pleasantly surprised. Do I take it all you guys are on other trainers now? What’s the pro like in comparison to say kickr?
@bridgy still uses the Pro, as do a few others I think. I use the Kickr all the time now, although I used to use the Pro and it worked fine (watts a little too high, but wasn't as bad as on BSIM). If you only have the Pro then come across, do some races and enjoy the blast!

@bridgy still uses the Pro, as do a few others I think. I use the Kickr all the time now, although I used to use the Pro and it worked fine (watts a little too high, but wasn't as bad as on BSIM). If you only have the Pro then come across, do some races and enjoy the blast!
Have done a bit of the academy. Well FTP, workout #6 and a group ride. Loving it to be honest. Have a kickr on order should be here this weekend? Prob need another ftp when it does arrive?
When/how do you guys hook up?

Top Bottom