Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjd1988

Guru
When you are 88th in the world you can write as much as you like in my book. Great stuff

JuhaL

Guru
With my bad English it wasn't too long story at all. Very well written that experience @Norry1 and well ride as well :thumbsup:.

bridgy

Legendary Member
I see Wahoo have just launched the Kickr bike - will be interested to see some reviews of how it is for Zwift. Looking at some pictures they definitely seem to have gone for function over aesthetics because it's a pretty ugly looking thing - I'm sure that will be quickly forgiven if it works well though! Is anyone considering getting one?

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
I see Wahoo have just launched the Kickr bike - will be interested to see some reviews of how it is for Zwift. Looking at some pictures they definitely seem to have gone for function over aesthetics because it's a pretty ugly looking thing - I'm sure that will be quickly forgiven if it works well though! Is anyone considering getting one?

I’m still on the reserve list for the tacx bike offering. Which looks like it ‘should’ be released in the next few weeks... I know what you mean about function over aesthetics. The tacx bike isn’t exactly a looker either to be fair. But it looks a bit better thought out and sturdy to me. Maybe the wahoo bike on show is still in development.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
I’m still on the reserve list for the tacx bike offering. Which looks like it ‘should’ be released in the next few weeks... I know what you mean about function over aesthetics. The tacx bike isn’t exactly a looker either to be fair. But it looks a bit better thought out and sturdy to me. Maybe the wahoo bike on show is still in development.

Watch the DC Rainmaker review on Youtube.

JuhaL

Guru
DC Rainmaker is done review on youtube and GPLama is gonna do review in next week. Very interesting product, integrated climb device and lot of neat features.

bridgy

Legendary Member
Invite sent for stage 2 league race tomorrow night. This one will be a standard race, so NO TT bikes this time as you'll want to benefit from the drafting.

It's the "Out & Back Again" route in Watopia which is ideal for races and has had some close finishes in the past.

Hope to see as many of you as possible on the start line tomorrow :okay:

Top Bottom