Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
And there's nothing more desperate than being chased down by me :laugh:

^_^

Don’t take it too personally mate. I actually thought Lars or brusgaard was the nearest person behind me until you mentioned it afterwards :smile:.

I’m pretty sure you can use ttaineroad and Zwift at the same time so as to get the Zwift miles?

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
^_^

Don’t take it too personally mate. I actually thought Lars or brusgaard was the nearest person behind me until you mentioned it afterwards :smile:.

I’m pretty sure you can use ttaineroad and Zwift at the same time so as to get the Zwift miles?
Not sure, but probably makes senses as I've ridden profiles on the Bolt but used Zwift as the visual. I think, now you mention it, that @Breedon used to use TR whilst also being on Zwift :okay:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I've joined the 17:05 flat race if anyone interested to show me a clean pair of wheels. I've gone into B, so expect to be dropped pretty early on, but should get a nice workout :okay:

JuhaL

Guru
I just did some arrangement and i found easy solution where i can keep my indoor sessions permanently. No need to remove trainer and bike anymore.
HxKXt6N9N.jpg

@Norry1
Have a good time tomorrow. If it was as easy to paint a sign on the road in the real world as it is in the VR world I would paint Go! Norry Go!

Top Bottom