Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bridgy

Legendary Member
It’s not fair Bridgey has better bikes than me.
Could be a good turnout next time if nothing goes wrong.
:cheers::bicycle:
You earn your bike upgrades on Zwift :okay:

LBHIFI

Veteran
Well, seeing as at least some of us were organised enough to get our equipment working, and put the effort in to finish the stage (:whistle:) I vote we keep this as the first stage of a new 5 week league for September (absolutely nothing to do with the fact I'm currently in first place - I resent the suggestion:rolleyes:). Also, as it's a TT anyone who didn't manage to do it last night can catch up with the stage on a solo TT any time before the Sept league finishes and post their time here to be added in.

Races will be on Thursday's at 19.00 UK time. If you miss a stage, you can do it solo separately to post a time, but it must be solo and not part of an organised race or event (because the group drafting can give an unfair advantage). The times we'll use won't be the time that comes up on screen at the end of the meet-up ride, but will be an appropriate Strava segment time which I'll confirm after each race. To make this easier, please join the "Cyclechat Turbo Group" on Strava if you haven't already as it makes it easier to see everyone's times in one place.

If anyone on here wants to join in who hasn't before, you need to be following me on the Zwift Companion App so I can invite you to the meet-ups.

I'll try and choose a mix of flat and hilly courses throughout the league - mostly races as they're the most fun but with a few TT's thrown in as well. Any course suggestions welcome, but I might avoid Alpe Du Zwift for a while as the last two times we've done that it has gone wrong (sent people off in different directions!)

Times for yesterday's TT's that I know of so far are as follows - if you're not on this list please let us know your time for this segment - https://www.strava.com/segments/12118421?filter=overall:

Bridgy: 44:37
@Milzy : 44:43
@berty bassett : 44:58
@Whorty : 48:01
@Brusgaard : 52:42

@peterob I don't suppose you're around and able to use your excel spredsheet skills to set up a new league table when convenient please??
Sounds fine Paul. How do I redo? Just try to find a route that includes figure8?

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Will try to complete my Figure of 8 tomorrow, is it just one lap?
Yes. Although if you want to do more, feel free :biggrin: route is about 30km in length. It goes up the original Zwift KoM from both sides - neither are long (about 5 mins and 3 mins in length) but real leg sappers. Quite a rolling course, so save your legs when the road goes down. Good luck :okay:

Yes. Although if you want to do more, feel free :biggrin: route is about 30km in length. It goes up the original Zwift KoM from both sides - neither are long (about 5 mins and 3 mins in length) but real leg sappers. Quite a rolling course, so save your legs when the road goes down. Good luck :okay:

Thanks Carl, will be doing in the morning early on

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
What with not being able to ride my bike for the last couple of months I’ve ‘had’ to try and get my cycling fix in other ways. So I thought I’d try and make one of my bikes as light as possible while still remaining reliably functional. These carbon chainrings might just be on the boarder line of light and still reliably functional. Time will tell... they are in fact carbon but with aluminium teeth
40DE76EC-E55A-431E-8373-0E2F1369E01F.jpeg

My name is Thomas and I think I have a carbon addiction! :ph34r:

I can post up more pics and comparison weights of new and old parts if anyone else is interested (probably not :tired:). But I just thought these chainrings were very pretty so I’d show and tell.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
What with not being able to ride my bike for the last couple of months I’ve ‘had’ to try and get my cycling fix in other ways. So I thought I’d try and make one of my bikes as light as possible while still remaining reliably functional. These carbon chainrings might just be on the boarder line of light and still reliably functional. Time will tell... they are in fact carbon but with aluminium teeth View attachment 482709

My name is Thomas and I think I have a carbon addiction! :ph34r:

I can post up more pics and comparison weights of new and old parts if anyone else is interested (probably not :tired:). But I just thought these chainrings were very pretty so I’d show and tell.
i shall be tying helium balloons around my waist and hanging on to me bike for dear life just to keep up

Top Bottom