Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Sorry, No Legs, lungs or heart for it :sad:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
^_^

I take it all three of us bailed then!

I didn’t have as many problems as Lars (I don’t think bad luck says enough for you mate). But I didn’t get a chance to warm up either and I could feel my leg tightening so I thought I’d better save myself for another day.

bridgy

Legendary Member
If I had tried to come around Bridgey at the end I would have vomited all over the place. It was the wife’s blackberry & plumb pie we foraged & made that made me feel so sick :sad:
Blimey you made me work for that one! I tried to pace the ride so I had something left for the end and so was hoping all the way that you'd eventually tire and slow down but every time I looked you seemed to be doing like 5w/kg!! Good ride - shows why it's good to do team races as I would never have pushed that hard at the end if you weren't there!

As for (most of) the rest of you.... :headshake:

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Rhymes with clucking bell ! :angry:
Windows update then Zwift update

Attachments

• 6BDBDA19-6B1B-4397-9C3D-26B2BF1ADDDB.jpeg
    6BDBDA19-6B1B-4397-9C3D-26B2BF1ADDDB.jpeg
    131.6 KB · Views: 5

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
^_^

I take it all three of us bailed then!

I didn’t have as many problems as Lars (I don’t think bad luck says enough for you mate). But I didn’t get a chance to warm up either and I could feel my leg tightening so I thought I’d better save myself for another day.
You could have given me the pleasure of catching you first :tongue: You bailed as I was closing in :gun:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Finished in 50:48

Nice tussle with @Whorty - tried to catch you on the final KOM then cling on and recover on the downhill but caught you and immediately exploded hehe

Enjoyed it though - thanks all
You kept me working the whole way, so thanks :okay: The way you was closing down on me during the run it to the last climb I thought you'd drop me, especially as you passed me on the first 100 metres or so. I felt I could hold about 3.2 w/kg on the climb, but not more. Great ride.

Thanks @bridgy for organising. You and Adam seemed to having a right royal battle up front.

Top Bottom