Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BurningLegs

Veteran
How about cadence sensor, is that integrated to trainer control channel or is that trainers 3rd device?.

@JuhaL - my AppleTV experience differs to this. I use a Tacx trainer which connects as a single Bluetooth device, and provides power, cadence, and trainer control with a single Bluetooth connection.

@theboxers - my experience is that the power/cadence/controllable trainers show in Zwift as different devices, but the trainer connects as a single bluetooth device to provide all of those services.

As a result, I only use two bluetooth channels - one for the Tacx trainer and one for the Wahoo HRM.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
How about cadence sensor, is that integrated to trainer control channel or is that trainers 3rd device?.
For trainers that provide a cadence signal it should go down the trainer channel. I only have experience with setups with seperate devices.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Had a terrible IRL TT yesterday. Car slowing me down for the first 2 K’s, then took a wrong turn and only found out after another 2 K’s when the road ended in a T-section, rather than the roundabout I was expecting :blush:.
Can you guarantee nothing like that will happen tonight ?

Unfortunately that is not what history has taught us :smile:

bridgy

Legendary Member
Had a terrible IRL TT yesterday. Car slowing me down for the first 2 K’s, then took a wrong turn and only found out after another 2 K’s when the road ended in a T-section, rather than the roundabout I was expecting :blush:.
Can you guarantee nothing like that will happen tonight ?
Well I don't want to worry you but last time we did a meet-up on Alpe Du Zwift it sent us all off in different directions - I genuinely got lost in Watopia! So, no, I can't actually! Fingers crossed all goes smoothly though....

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Just for you @Randyberlin
Gonna be a part of the patio when finished with an extension next to it

Attachments

• 0E6564C0-F315-4427-9754-32F7D385F558.jpeg
    0E6564C0-F315-4427-9754-32F7D385F558.jpeg
    268 KB · Views: 6

mjd1988

Guru
Bugger. Work emergency so going to miss the TT. I'll try and do it solo at the weekend. Gutted.

Good luck all!

Last edited:
Just for you @Randyberlin
Gonna be a part of the patio when finished with an extension next to it
That’s impressive that it’s done already. I’ve had to haul 3 boxes and an equipment stand weighing almost 30 pounds....whew. I need a break.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 3

LBHIFI

Veteran
Seems like I'm jinxed atm.
Windows updates
Zwift updates
Fan broke
Puncture after 1 min warmup

Just made it to the start without warmup, didn't even realise we started until I saw we were 10 secs into the race.
I was overcooking fast and legs were screaming .... Another DNF :cry:

Top Bottom