Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BurningLegs

Veteran
Every time I see the notification bell light up on this website I get a flicker of excitement that the league results are available.

I’ve been repeatedly disappointed the last few days, everyone. Repeatedly disappointed. 🙄😝

mjd1988

Guru
Just did the mighty metropolitan course in new york, bit of recce for the WTRL race in a couple of weeks only with just the one KOM

Hate New York. The game roads always seem steeper and the the banks of 15% just out of nowhere to annoy you, then you loop down and straight back up again.

Bright side; people tend to not supertuck so someone with a much lower power can usually get lots of breaks - for example below you can see the people who finished in front and behind me, all way more powerful but softpedalling downhill instead of supertuck and attacking each other instead of concentrating on climbs.

Regardless, doubt I'll be scoring any points, but definitely worth looking at the course to save any energy you can

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
I’ve tried the homemade blended Beetroot about 30 mins before a 5 mile time trial. Nearly pushed the lot up 🤢

I did learn however that beetroot mixed with apple juice is actually quite nice as the apple sweetens It up and covers over the worst of the earthy taste 👍

Yes, mix beetroot concentrate with a fruit juice to improve taste. It takes about a week of beetroot juice to improve capillary dilation, hence better oxygen delivery to muscles.

Pink pee is surprising :ohmy:

It does work- the percentage is individual, with some noticing quite significant others no so

bobinski

Legendary Member
I should say I started using it a couple of months back and it coincided with me hitting my best ever numbers. Then I stopped and my numbers fell. Thing is since restarting my numbers have hardly improved so not sure it had any effect at all. Those early improvements my just have been the impact of TTT ‘s.

mjd1988

Guru
Message from wtrl on the FB page

"Our site is fine and we have fully recovered from the overload.
The results will be out over the weekend as a result of needing some additional information.
Going forward, results and league tables will be updated after every race within minutes assuming ZwiftPower manages to stay afloat."

Top Bottom