Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bridgy

Legendary Member
Ok I'm in!!

bridgy

Legendary Member
i really enjoyed that - almost like the old days - tommy you missed a good one
as far as i am concerned that is well worth doing again another day
Yeah agree - that was great, and felt just like the old Bkool days! Lee was yoyo-ing about 10 to 2 seconds behind me for ages until I eventually managed to shake him off - but you certainly had me worried! I got an FTP increase to 297 doing that as well so it goes to show what a bit of cyclechat competition can do!

We must do that again but with drafting on normal bikes next time - will be even more interesting....^_^

bridgy

Legendary Member
Any other little battles going on during the race?

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
i really enjoyed that - almost like the old days - tommy you missed a good one
as far as i am concerned that is well worth doing again another day
cheers Paul

I’m finding it tough to get on the bike before 8pm at the mo which is a little frustrating. Hopefully I can get a better schedule sorted over the next few weeks. I’ve missed out on this league big time. Although I’m going to try and put a time in on this event just to get a feel of how it works.

Pete are you planning to start a new league at the beginning of each month?

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Yeah agree - that was great, and felt just like the old Bkool days! Lee was yoyo-ing about 10 to 2 seconds behind me for ages until I eventually managed to shake him off - but you certainly had me worried! I got an FTP increase to 297 doing that as well so it goes to show what a bit of cyclechat competition can do!

We must do that again but with drafting on normal bikes next time - will be even more interesting....^_^
would be interesting to see what happens if we can do it on normal bikes - if i can just manage to hold on to your wheel :okay:

Top Bottom