Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
No Cyclehat'ers doing the Zwift UK Nationals?

Did the DK Nationals, and was afraid I would end up hanging on by the fingernails to the last group, but ended up sitting quite comfortable in the middle. Saw Brusgaard at one point, but I think he was left behind on one of the last hills.

Good going Lars

Has the uk race happened yet? I’m doing a race at 2:30 but I’d have a go at that one too if it’s later today.

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
I have some rather nice Ardbeg 17 ... That actually isn't Ardbeg 17, due to a bottling mix up at the distillery ... It's much, much finer ... and that will be finding it's way into a glass tonight ... a little treat for my birthday

JuhaL

Guru
I have some rather nice Ardbeg 17 ... That actually isn't Ardbeg 17, due to a bottling mix up at the distillery ... It's much, much finer ... and that will be finding it's way into a glass tonight ... a little treat for my birthday
Dalmore Alexander III and Glengoyne 21 yo is become my favorite. I like the flavor what those whiskeys had in sherry barrels, where these products is stored. Usually i buy 2 bottles of whiskey, one is Glengoyne or Dalmore and other one is something new what i like to try.

steverob

Guru
Anyone doing tonight's Hare and Hounds? Interesting in doing one after hearing about it on here, but can't make the midweek versions (don't get home until 8pm), so this would be my only chance. I'd be in Cat D, so anyone thinking of taking part, make sure you wave as you pass me by!

LBHIFI

Veteran
Dalmore Alexander III and Glengoyne 21 yo is become my favorite. I like the flavor what those whiskeys had in sherry barrels, where these products is stored. Usually i buy 2 bottles of whiskey, one is Glengoyne or Dalmore and other one is something new what i like to try.
Cragganmore for me.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Cragganmore for me.

I’m not a massive whiskey fan.

I did some work for this very wealthy South African financier guy a few years back. At the end of the job he produced this bottle and poured himself, my partner in crime, and me, a glass. I should of known it was expensive by the way he carried the bottle in all delicately like he was holding a baby. But at the time I was just thinking ‘I don’t really like whiskey, but I don’t want to offend this guy ... Needless to say when me and my friend clunked our glasses together, knocked it back in one, and plonked our glasses down on the table, he didn’t offer us another glass :rolleyes:^_^

We do keep a bottle of Laphroaig in the house which I have a glass of once in a while. But that doesn’t taste like any other whiskey I’ve ever had. Most un whiskey like

Top Bottom