Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

peterob

Veteran
Splendid and thanks to let me know. I was gonna ask is it zwift insider verified segment but Martin was faster :thumbsup:. Maybe i will ride that watopia figure 8 route too if it's not too late, with TT bike of course.

If the preference is that we continue to do these meetup races rather than the H&H for our weekly league I'll sort a new league table. Either start it from last week or start from this week. I'll keep it going until the end of March.

Do people have a preference? Do the meetup race (with the opportunity of scheduling the ride on your own if you can't make the group meetup) or mix the meetups with the H&H races?

Norry1

Legendary Member
If the preference is that we continue to do these meetup races rather than the H&H for our weekly league I'll sort a new league table. Either start it from last week or start from this week. I'll keep it going until the end of March.

Do people have a preference? Do the meetup race (with the opportunity of scheduling the ride on your own if you can't make the group meetup) or mix the meetups with the H&H races?

I'm okay either way, but can't see why not keep it as it is - the handicap only applies where the event has a handicap. More of a bind for you as there are 2 tables to maintain, but makes it interesting :smile:

JuhaL

Guru

All is fine by me.

mjd1988

Guru
Happy to try the drafting meet up - thanks for organising again @bridgy , if it doesn't work as well we can always go back to H&H alternating with TT meetup, but I think if there is enough of us it could be very interesting.

Must remember to make sure i'm not on a TT. Went on a sub2 group ride and was wondering why it was going at 3 w/Kg until I twigged I was getting no draft. By the time i changed to a roadie I had to start TTing to catch up!

bridgy

Legendary Member

I'm happy to do either / a bit of both. But the meet up worked so well last time I think it's worth trying again but with drafting so I'm keen to set it up and try it!

Del C

Veteran
Are you guys up for doing another Meet-up race on Thursday evening - maybe go for 7pm this week as I think a few people said that would be an easier time for them?

I have chosen the Road to Ruins segment as it's reasonably flat(ish) to hopefully allow for a bit of drafting. Maybe we can mix it up a bit and go for something with a big hill nest week?

I will send out the meet up invite via the companion app so look out for it - and if you want to join in and you don't get an invite, request to follow me on the companion app and let me know on here.

Normal bikes (no TT bikes) this time.
Can’t make it this week as I’m away on Thursday night, but should be back the following week.

Top Bottom