Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I'm warning you all now - I'm seriously thinking of Alpe Du Zwift for Thursday's league race.....
Go on .... I dare you :biggrin: ;)

Did a little climb on BRVR yesterday, might do a longer, spinny climb today too. I'll be ready for anything you throw at us :boxing:

bobinski

Legendary Member
I'm warning you all now - I'm seriously thinking of Alpe Du Zwift for Thursday's league race.....

I would join you but I will be spinning up the Col d’ Madeleine :cuppa:

:biggrin:

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Slowly improving. I did some manual work at the weekend- I know shocker:laugh:

Coughing up loads of green, struggling to breath. :sad:

My week is full with daughter moving home then onto new flat in between car repairs and selling new build as a swimming pool :ohmy:

I think it will be the weekend before I attempt to turn a pedal.
Have the floods hit your area as well ?

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Have the floods hit your area as well ?

Very minor considering the amount of rain we have had. A few years ago the other side of the village used to flood badly, even after a few hours of rain. It flooded this time, but not nearly as bad after one week of constant rain. Other local villages that flooded in the past coped much better with just an inch across road surfaces.

Anglian water widened alot of dykes to take the whole extra volume, Oo er!

My new build is soaked. The heavens opened just as we got the trusses on

berty bassett

Legendary Member
I just googled. It looks bad. Did your area flood?
My house is up on a bank - it can’t flood unless I have a burst pipe !but where it flows pass my house it hits the old folks bungalows across the road before continuing down the hill. It’s a race to go out and lift sewer manholes outside their doors before it flows thru house - one bungalow got it before I could get there

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
I'm out for the time being. Sore thigh leading to numb calves and feet :wacko:.

Will be calling the quack and a local physio if the quack keeps me waiting too long. This stems from the ToC ride afaict. Never had numb feet or sore calves whilst just walking, but since the ride I've been getting intermittent leg problems.:cry::banghead:

The good news is the new to me kickr18 has arrived and will be setup tomorrow. Hopefully some low power spinning will help me get back to health.:unsure:

bobinski

Legendary Member
I'm out for the time being. Sore thigh leading to numb calves and feet :wacko:.

Will be calling the quack and a local physio if the quack keeps me waiting too long. This stems from the ToC ride afaict. Never had numb feet or sore calves whilst just walking, but since the ride I've been getting intermittent leg problems.:cry::banghead:

The good news is the new to me kickr18 has arrived and will be setup tomorrow. Hopefully some low power spinning will help me get back to health.:unsure:

TB, is it perhaps your IT band? I wouldn’t wait for the DR- see the physio.

Top Bottom