Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Del C

Veteran
Yes I believe the world hack still works https://zwiftinsider.com/world-tag/
Something to remember here!

If we choose to ride a stage in one of the rotating worlds (London, NY, Innsbruck or Richmond) then those people that miss the Thursday ride will either have to use the hack to ride the stage or wait until that world pops up on the schedule again.

Otherwise, we may have to keep all league stages in Watopia as that's always available.

What do people think?

This may depend on how comfortable people feel with hacking their config file. I think I remember seeing there were some tools you can install to make this a bit easier/safer for those who don't like hacking their Zwift config files directly?

bridgy

Legendary Member
Something to remember here!

If we choose to ride a stage in one of the rotating worlds (London, NY, Innsbruck or Richmond) then those people that miss the Thursday ride will either have to use the hack to ride the stage or wait until that world pops up on the schedule again.

Otherwise, we may have to keep all league stages in Watopia as that's always available.

What do people think?

This may depend on how comfortable people feel with hacking their config file. I think I remember seeing there were some tools you can install to make this a bit easier/safer for those who don't like hacking their Zwift config files directly?
It would be a shame to ALWAYS restrict ourselves to just Watopia routes as there are not too many that suit the distance we would want for a race, and when I tried changing the distance once it went a bit wrong so have to be careful doing that! What I might do though is check the calendar and stick to Watopia unless a particular world is going to stay in use for the following few days to give people a chance to ride the route without having to do the worlds hack

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Cheers @bridgy - I've updated the league with last night's times.

I'm planning on doing it later today. Sound like it'll be a real slog doing it solo with no CC wheels to suck or hares to chase :crazy:
View attachment 470670
I think my time as a B cat rider may be short lived!! Unless I get some fitness back, shake this chest infection, and get a bit more energy back (HID is really ill at the moment and I'm having to do lots more physically) ZP are going to demote me :thumbsdown: Must work harder :training:

Whorty

My chest infection is taking a little while longer than expected- slowly clearing

I feel a bit like ion gottlich at the moment :biggrin:

Hope your Mrs gets better:okay:
So many people have a chest infection that is lingering - really strange for this time of year.

As for the Mrs ... she's entering the advanced stage of her MS so unless some clever boffin comes up a cure she's only going to get worse. Almost weekly she's going down hill which is a strain to be sure. Even simple things are impossible now but hey, we crack on :thumbsup:

So many people have a chest infection that is lingering - really strange for this time of year.

As for the Mrs ... she's entering the advanced stage of her MS so unless some clever boffin comes up a cure she's only going to get worse. Almost weekly she's going down hill which is a strain to be sure. Even simple things are impossible now but hey, we crack on :thumbsup:
All the best to Mrs W and you mate

JuhaL

Guru
I think my time as a B cat rider may be short lived!! Unless I get some fitness back, shake this chest infection, and get a bit more energy back (HID is really ill at the moment and I'm having to do lots more physically) ZP are going to demote me :thumbsdown: Must work harder :training:
I hope all is turning better. Your wife and you have all our support.

bobinski

Legendary Member

Sorry to hear that Carl. Brother in law is in a similar condition. Those boffins seem to suggest something new most weeks so fingers crossed that they come up with something that does work.

bobinski

Legendary Member
My chest infection is taking a little while longer than expected- slowly clearing

I feel a bit like ion gottlich at the moment :biggrin:

I would tell you to human up but my chest infection and cough has knocked me sideways almost 3 weeks now. Wheezed up Lecher this morning 13 minutes slower than my fastest time and actually felt a sense of achievement:laugh:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum

All you can do bud. Keep going. And remember there’s people here always willing to take the mickey out of eachother when you need some light relief :smile:

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
I would tell you to human up but my chest infection and cough has knocked me sideways almost 3 weeks now. Wheezed up Lecher this morning 13 minutes slower than my fastest time and actually felt a sense of achievement:laugh:

I've learnt from past experience, not to do exercise when recovering from chest infections. All it does is push the infection deeper into lungs. Wait it out, use menthol oils to keep the airways flowing. Wife thinks Ive got shares in Polo mints :biggrin:

Whorty

All you can do bud. Keep going. And remember there’s people here always willing to take the mickey out of eachother when you need some light relief :smile:
:okay: cycling is my escape from reality, and you guys make it even more 'enjoyable' (assuming pushing so hard you want to vom, like i did last night, is enjoyable xx( )

If anyone interested I'll be racing at 5:05 today. Innsbruck 2 laps. Hopefully be a bit less painful than NY last night :tongue:

Top Bottom