Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milzy

Guru
I didn't really "attack", I was just looking at the watts and trying to hold it at 280-300 watts as I knew this was what I could potentially manage as an average. When I caught and passed Adam would have been more down to him tiring than me attacking
Hopefully my figures in 12 months.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Getting warm here. Hopefully the fan will keep me cool enough in the cave. If I drop off the group, it will be the heat not that I'm not good enough :whistle:

I've opened the door and turned the fan on to hopefully get some of the cool(er) air into the shed, as it is way hotter in there as of now.

Last edited:

Alongo

Guru
Twisted my knee at swimming baths with grand daughters last weekend, thought it was nothing but I have a lot of pain in the medial area. Managed an hour on Zwift on Monday which didnt seem too bad but went for an hour's walk with HID last night and it now feels a lot worse , big mistake . Tried Zwift tonight and within a couple of mins could tell I needed to rest it. Will have to take it easy , ice , ibuprofen and some strengthening exercises when it's on the mend. Any tips welcome as my knee doesn't feel very stable at the moment .

Milzy

Guru
Twisted my knee at swimming baths with grand daughters last weekend, thought it was nothing but I have a lot of pain in the medial area. Managed an hour on Zwift on Monday which didnt seem too bad but went for an hour's walk with HID last night and it now feels a lot worse , big mistake . Tried Zwift tonight and within a couple of mins could tell I needed to rest it. Will have to take it easy , ice , ibuprofen and some strengthening exercises when it's on the mend. Any tips welcome as my knee doesn't feel very stable at the moment .
Something like this would be good but very pricey.
https://www.firstaid4sport.co.uk/su...8mWuacdGsQSt8oWtTO_8GabruskagHsBoCu4QQAvD_BwE

bobinski

Legendary Member

Get it seen by GP who can do some standard movement tests to identify if more than just a sprain/swollen.

Alongo

Guru
Get it seen by GP who can do some standard movement tests to identify if more than just a sprain/swollen.
Yeah , you’re right , will try to get an appointment in morning , although last time I had to wait about a fortnight for an appointment .

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Bugger. Was going well when I got dropped. Didn't spot the A's coming so missed the jump! The blob was moving away at pace by the time I reactde. Rookie error. Oh well, a good workout none the less, and good to see Martin and Steen in the race. I rode the last 10k with 2 D riders who I think appreciated the wheel.

Top Bottom