Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Do I detect a tad of cynicism? :smile: Probably why I haven't taken the plunge before.

This is a guy who trades as Crown Coaching. I chose him as he was recommended by a couple of guys who were at the GF World Championships and also he is one of the least expensive I've seen. There is no fixed term so if I am unhappy I can cancel at any time. No guarantees of course :smile:

He is a Police PT Instructor and a Level 3 BC Coach (highest level).

Absolutely no cynicism here. Genuinely interested. And taking the michael a bit.

I looked into it too as part of a package at Cadence in Crystal Palace. There’s a fixed fee online offering with Sufferfest/training peaks that sounds reasonable.

Again
We do that as well :smile:
Making the rest of us look bad. One more reason I'm glad my wife never looks at this thread.
Do you automatically qualify for UCI next year?

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
I would definitely not be in the running. As I type this we are having our morning coffee and I'm pretending to listen to her plans for our photo trip to New Mexico next week. I may have just agreed to go to a bat sanctuary but don't want to ask for clarification.

Sounds like you’re going above and beyond to me.

Norry1

Legendary Member
Again

Making the rest of us look bad. One more reason I'm glad my wife never looks at this thread.
Do you automatically qualify for UCI next year?

Afraid not. I still plan to attempt to qualify at the ToC) - although it is harder next year, top 20% not 25% - but probably won't go to the World Champs if I do Canada is a bit far for me. I do plan to get to and attend them in Bosnia, Italy and then Scotland in the following 3 years.

Norry1

Legendary Member
I would definitely not be in the running. As I type this we are having our morning coffee and I'm pretending to listen to her plans for our photo trip to New Mexico next week. I may have just agreed to go to a bat sanctuary but don't want to ask for clarification.

Something to do with cricket? :smile:

Last edited:

kipster

Guru
Reminder that it's stage 3 of the league tonight if you can make it - will be good to see as many of you as possible on the start line!

It's the Greatest London Flat stage - 25km so a bit shorter than the previous two stages (30-40 minutes)
Paul, it might be my son on it instead of me, but he is yet to commit fully. It's his night on the turbo.

bridgy

Legendary Member
Afraid not. I still plan to attempt to qualify at the ToC) - although it is harder next year, top 20% not 25% - but probably won't go to the World Champs if I do Canada is a bit far for me. I do plan to get to and attend them in Bosnia, Italy and then Scotland in the following 3 years.
CANADA?? Well in that case I'm not even going to try and qualify then :whistle:

mjd1988

Guru
Reminder that it's stage 3 of the league tonight if you can make it - will be good to see as many of you as possible on the start line!

It's the Greatest London Flat stage - 25km so a bit shorter than the previous two stages (30-40 minutes)

Have I been invited? Thought I saw it the other day but can't find it now on the companion app unless I'm being thick?

LBHIFI

Veteran
Afraid not. I still plan to attemptqualify at the ToC) - although it is harder next year, top 20% not 25% - but probably won't go to the World Champs if I do Canada is a bit far for me. I do plan to get to and attend them in Bosnia, Italy and then Scotland in the following 3 years.
Tell me about it :cursing: I thought I would have a better change next year when I'm in the 55-59 age group :cry:

Top Bottom