Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bridgy

Legendary Member
Well I was completely alone for the whole race - same for everyone? I had no choice but to just treat it like a TT but I had a horrible feeling everyone else could see me and were just sat in my draft!

Milzy

Guru
Well I was completely alone for the whole race - same for everyone? I had no choice but to just treat it like a TT but I had a horrible feeling everyone else could see me and were just sat in my draft!
It was like that in Watopia. Ok in London.
I went way too early today. It was so cagey I should have waited. I can’t find the segment :sad:

bridgy

Legendary Member
It was like that in Watopia. Ok in London.
I went way too early today. It was so cagey I should have waited. I can’t find the segment :sad:
It was like it in both watopia and London for me - no sign of anyone else at all. The only positive was I treated it like a FTP test and 289 is the best I've managed for a while. Doesn't make up for no drafting though - oh well!

This is the segment - should be there Adam, try looking in hidden segments if you can't see it

Screenshot_20190912-195259_Strava.jpg

LBHIFI

Veteran
everything was tickerty boo this end :biggrin:
Ok, here too, except for the end. The counter stopped at 600 m, so I thought we were done, but it started counting down again when I crossed the finish line...or at least what I thought was the finish line :scratch:

BurningLegs

Veteran

Could you see who you were riding with by the board on the right, or was that empty too? I was hanging on to you until we hit box hill, and you dropped me at that point.

I was for the first 5-6 miles. Done myself trying to hold on to you and burning legs :laugh: tried to take a turn but you both kept on coming through. Now I know why.

I couldn't tell if you were riding tactically or clinging on!

I was sticking with @bridgy pretty well on the flats and naively thought I might be able to wheel suck for the whole distance. You certainly put me in my place on box hill, though!

Milzy

Guru
Ok, here too, except for the end. The counter stopped at 600 m, so I thought we were done, but it started counting down again when I crossed the finish line...or at least what I thought was the finish line :scratch:
I thought the line was on a straight, I closed in on you but you flew around a corner at break neck speed & over the line.

bridgy

Legendary Member
Could you see who you were riding with by the board on the right, or was that empty too? I was hanging on to you until we hit box hill, and you dropped me at that point.

I couldn't tell if you were riding tactically or clinging on!

I was sticking with @bridgy pretty well on the flats and naively thought I might be able to wheel suck for the whole distance. You certainly put me in my place on box hill, though!
No I couldn't see anyone listed on the right side of the screen either

Top Bottom