Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bridgy

Legendary Member
Hi, yes that worked invite arrived,will have to ride Thursday night now ,so have a good race all that are doing it tonight
Did you get an invite for Thursday? I obviously included you in both when I first set them up but I only re-did tonight’s one just now

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Did you get an invite for Thursday? I obviously included you in both when I first set them up but I only re-did tonight’s one just now
I have the Thursday one too - so maybe the delete and resend triggered the Thursday to ping through too 👍

yes ,I was on my iPad and a message popped up saying you had sent me an invite and both nights were there, there was nothing when I checked earlier

Yes. The hill has some decent gradients (I think 17%) so a biatch if trainer set at 100% ^_^ Otherwise it's a mostly rolling course. Without Chris riding with me, I'll be at the back on my own :surrender:

do it again with me on Thursday

bridgy

Legendary Member
No Join Meetup button...

bridgy

Legendary Member
Well done everyone - particularly @berty bassett ! And welcome back to form Tommy! Unfortunately my planned power surge in the last few kms was scuppered by my body failing me as I got cramp in my calf - my own fault for running last night and not stretching before tonight's race. Was pedaling with one leg at the end!

35.57 for me please @peterob - segment to use is the one below :

bridgy

Legendary Member
I had a join meet up button
Hmmm it usually works fine but for the last two meetups nothing has appeared for me until I get the last minute countdown thing to join about 2 minutes before. Oh well, at least it does let me join, albeit late

Top Bottom