Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Crazy numbers! I can hold numbers for a minute that she holds for over an hour. :notworthy:. Knowing how my legs feel it makes me appreciate how strong and fit the pros are.

Last edited:
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Crazy numbers! I can hold numbers for a minute that she holds for over an hour. :notworthy:. Knowing how my legs feel it makes me appreciate how strong and fit the pros are.

It is amazing how long the Pro's can sustain huge Watts. Lightweight men high 200's bigger men high 300's for 4 hours :ohmy:

Whorty

Well, look at her ITT instead. Group races never show your real power. :smile:
You're only as good as your last race :whistle: Oh yeah, I was 7th :laugh:

Such a different style of riding isn't it. In a group race, there are surges to stay in the draft, but then chances to rest. In ITT, it's about controlling the power, so less surges and more constant (i.e. controlled) power. The more I watch the pros on TV, the more I'm in awe of those power houses that sit on the front of the group for hours, pulling the other 150 riders along!

Last edited:

Breedon

Legendary Member
I'm racing tonight hopefully I won't bonk like I did Tuesday night which was rare for me after 2 miles :blush:

Whorty

I'm racing tonight hopefully I won't bonk like I did Tuesday night which was rare for me after 2 miles :blush:
I saw you stop and assumed you had a technical ...well, I suppose you did ^_^ May not be n myself tonight, not sure yet, but if I am I'll try to stick to your wheel 👍

Looks like I’m going to have to do this weeks on my own later so any ideas on landmarks on where the segment starts/finishes. Which got me thinking so please excuse if dumbass. My garmin has strava segments on. Is there a way to load route onto garmin and then be notified when segments start/finish whilst on turbo or wouldn’t the garmin be able to tell where I was on the course???:blush:

Whorty

Looks like I’m going to have to do this weeks on my own later so any ideas on landmarks on where the segment starts/finishes. Which got me thinking so please excuse if dumbass. My garmin has strava segments on. Is there a way to load route onto garmin and then be notified when segments start/finish whilst on turbo or wouldn’t the garmin be able to tell where I was on the course???:blush:
The ride starts just before the Start/Finish banner and you meetup finished just after the Start/Finish banner so I assume the strava segment is a simple, Start --> Finish banner route 👍

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum

The Garmin works off gps or the bike computer equivalent. So it won’t know where you are in zwift land. I feel bad telling some of these guys this but... zwift isn’t a real place. (Next week I might have some bad news about Santa Claus, but I don’t want to ruin your weekends so I’ll not mention it until then! 😄)

Top Bottom