Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjd1988

Guru
One of those days in work, no chance of getting on the bike for tonight so might do the route at the weekend on my own

bridgy

Legendary Member
One of those days in work, no chance of getting on the bike for tonight so might do the route at the weekend on my own
Today is the last day of New York being the guest world until 19th October, so unless you use the World hack you'll have to wait until then.

Just in case you need it, here's info on the world hack to allow you to ride any world at any time - https://zwiftinsider.com/world-tag/

@bobinski another one to add to your book. Never seen this one used before :laugh:
You just didn’t look deep enough.

@bobinski book of excuses book 6 Chapter 3 volume 7.

Both inflame the soft linings/ miniscus apparently but knee going out more so. I do pedal drills to keep knee straight but that form goes to feck in a race or fast ride! Swapped shoes so cleats further back to bring knee over pedal. Interesting that Shimano does allow more fore and aft movement of cleats than Specialized.

Edit: Also see attached separate reference to non-knee related shoe excuse.

Attachments

• DB08042E-5958-4460-A696-D9568D8AAA0E.png
    DB08042E-5958-4460-A696-D9568D8AAA0E.png
    74.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

mjd1988

Guru
Today is the last day of New York being the guest world until 19th October, so unless you use the World hack you'll have to wait until then.

Just in case you need it, here's info on the world hack to allow you to ride any world at any time - https://zwiftinsider.com/world-tag/

Cheers, already have it (have only cycled Richmond once ever I think)

P.s. happy world mental health guys, look after yourselves and take it easy*

*And that means take it easy on the course tonight as well. I don't want to be propping up that table.

bridgy

Legendary Member
Well I had high hopes of latching on to @IrishAl 's wheel and being dragged to a good time, but that plan was trashed when he immediately whizzed up the road like a man possessed and I never really saw him again!

So a solo ride it was and a marvelous improvement on Tuesdays time of.... 7 seconds :becool:

I'll take that though - @peterob can you update my time to 35.50 please :okay:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Well I had high hopes of latching on to @IrishAl 's wheel and being dragged to a good time, but that plan was trashed when he immediately whizzed up the road like a man possessed and I never really saw him again!

So a solo ride it was and a marvelous improvement on Tuesdays time of.... 7 seconds :becool:

I'll take that though - @peterob can you update my time to 35.50 please :okay:
Better than me .... i was 14 seconds slower 😢

Enjoyed riding with Chris and Dean. Made me work harder tonight than i was planning to!

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Cheers guys , new shoes seam ok just a tweak of the cleats needed, my highest power numbers since October 2018
Thought you was going to drop us on the KoM. Was struggling to hang on to you and stay within a few seconds. You seem to pop though a few hundred yards from the top. Wasn't sure where you was until Dean told me to go on. I slowed down a bit to see if Dean could catch me up, then I saw you baring down on us :eek: So I made the call to push on again. Dean seemed to get a 2nd wind then and started to chase me down .... just about managed to hold him off :sweat:

Top Bottom