Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Nice bike Carl, brother in law has the 2018 Roubaix, with same groupset with Di2

mjd1988

Guru
I've titled my ride today as "the only living boy in virtual new York"

So with the world hack I was able to get new York to do the league ride

Pros
1. Took the green jersey and my first (and last?) Ever polka dot jersey as well in the same ride and held them throughout eddy merckx style!

2. I'm actually spending first weekend home alone with the baby while the missus does bridesmaidey stuff over the water, so didn't think I'd get a ride at all till Monday (thank you in-laws!)

Cons
I think there was one other person doing the same route as me, didn't see a soul on the course in either direction so no draft and v little motivation.

Time 43.51, close to D cat, but happy enough

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Well done whorty! That looks a beauty 👍👍
I made a list of what I wanted, ignoring actual brand, and this bike came out on top. It should do me good for many years to come 👍

BurningLegs

Veteran

Pros
1. Took the green jersey and my first (and last?) Ever polka dot jersey as well in the same ride and held them throughout eddy merckx style!

2. I'm actually spending first weekend home alone with the baby while the missus does bridesmaidey stuff over the water, so didn't think I'd get a ride at all till Monday (thank you in-laws!)

Cons
I think there was one other person doing the same route as me, didn't see a soul on the course in either direction so no draft and v little motivation.

I had a look into the world hack for iOS (I use Apple TV) but apparently it can’t be done on iOS so I did a workout instead.

Well done for getting the ride in though :okay:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)

Pros

Cons

NY is back in 2 weeks. Have another pop then :laugh:

bridgy

Legendary Member
For those interested, I bought the below little bike today ^_^ Roubaix Expert 2020. Just need a bit of dry weather and I can take it out for a spin :wahhey:

View attachment 488759
Nice one @Whorty that's a lovely looking bike and from all I know of you I think an excellent choice. I was going to weigh in the other day and strongly suggest you went for disc brakes (they're just 👌 in my opinion) but didn't want to add further confusion to your decision - but I'm really glad you went for a bike with disc brakes ^_^.

I hope you enjoy clocking up many happy miles on it :okay:

Top Bottom