Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BurningLegs

Veteran
Another Apple TV 4K user here and I’d recommend it, but I did have an issue where a system update failed and because you can’t physically connect it to a computer, it had to go back to Apple. For a software problem!!

I personally would not get a Kickr still, they are still failing with bearing noises
Agreed, no 3 arrived Friday and I’m sure it’s got a rumble to it already! The new update has a built in cadence sensor but I’m not sure they have fixed the obvious. I’m outside of my years warranty for a refund but they are happy to exchange :blush:

kipster

Guru
i Think what they are saying as I bought from 3rd party they won’t refund??? Is that right? Do I need to goi to wiggle to get the refund and let them argue with wahoo? Anyone been through this?
Yes, you need to go through wiggle. I returned two bkool turbos for refunds at 22 - 23 months old with wiggle.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Sorry I didn't join you guys for the race this morning Lee and Tommy - apparently getting on with painting the kitchen was more of a priority :rolleyes:

It was a good course. I’m not sure if you’ve used it before in the league but it if not it might be one to think about in the future. Maybe a little short at 14 miles but it was quite hurty by the end.

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
Thanks for the feedback. I hadn’t caught on to the Kickr mechanical problems. An expensive product at £999. I’m going to hold out until the Black Friday sales and see if any deals come up for the neo2. Might treat myself to an early Christmas present. Her indoors can put a ribbon on the empty box and give that to me on Christmas Day 😄

bridgy

Legendary Member
It was a good course. I’m not sure if you’ve used it before in the league but it if not it might be one to think about in the future. Maybe a little short at 14 miles but it was quite hurty by the end.
Glad I didn't join your race actually because when I tried to race on Sunday evening I had absolutely nothing - gave up after about a mile and just pootled round for an hour!

Top Bottom