Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
This post made me think back to when I started riding a bike, I bought an electric mountain bike in September 2017 to help loose weight (23.9stone), I logged my first ride on my garmin that I bought at the same time in October 2017, I now have 2 road bikes a mountain bike and a full Zwift set up with permanent bike attached to a Neo2 and now weigh 12.9stone on a good day Riding is good for you:bicycle::bicycle::bicycle:and I’ll drink to that:cheers::cheers:
You're half the man you used to be!

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
Coming SoonTM

F9AB9B41-0DED-42E2-9297-0FED512627ED.jpeg

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum

I saw this pop up the other day on Facebook. Is it just for racing or open to the masses? If the latter it’s going to be more crowded than oxford street on a Saturday afternoon!

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
League updated with the recent ride times.

Big kudos to @Alongo who fully deserved his bottle of Erdinger after completing stage 4 for a second time last night (and beating his previous time by a few mins) :okay:

@Whorty also seems to be on the up after cleaning his bike :laugh:

We have until Monday to attempt any stages. I'll post the final table on Tuesday.
View attachment 494644
Would it be wrong of me to claim I helped Andy to knock those 2 minutes off his previous time last night ... by sucking his wheel through the dinosaur section :whistle:

League updated with the recent ride times.

Big kudos to @Alongo who fully deserved his bottle of Erdinger after completing stage 4 for a second time last night (and beating his previous time by a few mins) :okay:

@Whorty also seems to be on the up after cleaning his bike :laugh:

We have until Monday to attempt any stages. I'll post the final table on Tuesday.
View attachment 494644
Stage 4 on Sunday for me. Works do tonight so carb loading in progress :cheers:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Good luck Sunday ..... it's an hard effort so pace it well.

I really like that hill climb from both sides of it. There’s something about the way it levels off a bit and then goes near vertical at the end that makes for really good racing. And having the descent sort of levels the playing field. Long enough too!:B)

Top Bottom