Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
What if Carl want to swap his road bike to single speed while he is riding? ^_^
:laugh:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
There was quite a few that changed to the mountain bikes and wizzed past me but then I passed them when they were stationary changing back
I didn't see any on the course, but from my practicing I just couldn't see the gain. 20-30 secs to change to MTB, 20-30 secs to change back to road bike, all for maybe 60 seconds gain (based on 75kg at 300 watts). And if you're in a good group initially, moving at speed, you'll be losing that draft benefit too. I might try the course again during the catch up week and do the bike switch to see how my times compare ...

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Gonna do stage 3 sometime tonight - don’t know what the census is about changing bikes but I can’t be bothered to

JuhaL

Guru
I installed new powermeter today and it work perfectly. I was little bit surprised that DZero spider was a different compare to Riken R spider, especially the spot where the chainrings set. Need to adjust front derailleur cage closer to frame because in first attempt chain dropped between bigger and smaller chainring..

BurningLegs

Veteran
Gonna do stage 3 sometime tonight - don’t know what the census is about changing bikes but I can’t be bothered to
I think the consensus is that it's marginal at best, and there is a risk involved. For me, I know that pausing in the middle of an effort to try and negotiate Zwift menus with an Apple TV remote has a high likelihood of error so definitely not worth the risk. :smile:

Top Bottom