Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bridgy

Legendary Member
What about this mornings Vattenrundenenenen ride - 56km with no draft on. Tell me that wasn’t meant to happen.!?!?
I know - turned it into a 2 hour time trial! Surely a mistake? Thankfully I never intended to race it so it didn't really affect me too much - I just went at the pace I was happy with

Norry1

Legendary Member
I've been wiped out since Saturday. I did a great (well horrible) VO2 Max workout on Friday and had a fairly steady Z2 ride to do on Saturday. after about half an hour I pulled the plug, feeling tired and a bit off. Slept a psychedelic sleep for 20 hours and it turned into a nasty stomach bug which is now keeping me off work. Gonna completely starve it today and get some Imodium - was up c20 times last night :sad:

Well that was quite horrible. Today is the first time I have felt vaguely "normal" - the bug really beat me up. I have made and beaten my weight loss target - but not the way I wanted to.

1582446982949.png

I'm sure (and hope) it will rebound, but hopefully not too far.

Unfortunately I also missed the sportive I had planned for yesterday so that is two major rides missed this year :sad: Have to see how this has affected my training progress.

Del C

Veteran
I know - turned it into a 2 hour time trial! Surely a mistake? Thankfully I never intended to race it so it didn't really affect me too much - I just went at the pace I was happy with
Exactly what I did. Just stayed at a nice, steady pace and ended up enjoying the ride.

As you said, just felt like a very long time trial.

bridgy

Legendary Member
Exactly what I did. Just stayed at a nice, steady pace and ended up enjoying the ride.

As you said, just felt like a very long time trial.
Ah yeah I saw your name briefly on the leaderboard Del 1 I would have waited for you but I was riding with a friend so was keeping pace with him

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
For Tuesday .... I'm happy to go with the flow in C cat re: jerseys, but I do think if we do wear the same we probably want to try and aim for one that is less popular and easy to spot.

Here are a few possibles if we all have the same - these I think are all non-code required kits, although with the first one you will have had to have completed the Tour of Watopia last year and not sure if everyone did.

Another thought ... should we also ride the same Tron bike (I think all C cat have this now) in the same colour. I don't always race on the Tron, but happy to for this series to help us spot each other easier. If we all pick the same Tron colour, same jersey and same headgear (again, happy to go with a Ginger dreads for e.g. per below we should stand out nicely!

@Del C , @mjd1988 , @Freelanderuk , @Brendan Parker

1582452676704.png

1582451464061.png

1582451580887.png

1582451674715.png

mjd1988

Guru
All green sounds good! I'm 97% of my way towards tron bike so I'll just make my bike green (or whatever colour we go for)

Top Bottom