Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Sorry to ask as I'm sure it's been answered before but I can't find it... Do you need to do a minimum of 30 mins a day for 14 days for the Unemployed Badge?

I picked routes I knew I could complete in around an hour, so ticking off complete routes and allotting enough time to ensure I had ridden far enough for the unemployment badge.

YOU DONT need to ride hard, just complete your ride. You will find after first week a little tiredness creeping in, even though they are shortish rides

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I picked routes I knew I could complete in around an hour, so ticking off complete routes and allotting enough time to ensure I had ridden far enough for the unemployment badge.

YOU DONT need to ride hard, just complete your ride. You will find after first week a little tiredness creeping in, even though they are shortish rides
I did the same - I used the 14 days to tick off some of the smaller/easier routes :okay:

mjd1988

Guru
Nice try ;) But unless lock down lasts for 10 more weeks I'll have to bail from riding on a Monday, so don't want to commit to a league. ... The other issue is that my "Racing" is going to be strictly limited ... I'm working on a strict regime to improve endurance (which is my thing anyway) as I want to try and get in to the Mallorca 312 next year ... Certainly after Jan I will look at doing some "Short" sharp sessions where racing will fit in, just to help with the climbing

10 more weeks isn't out of the realms of possibility

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
8.6k signed up as of now.... wowza!

Alongo

Guru
Hi everyone, been away from a while , mainly because I can’t make the Tuesday racing. I’m interested in the new Monday league and will give them a go as a “B”, watched a couple of the videos , so I think I may be in for a shock with the intensity but will see how it goes.
Just done the first Haute route stage , intended to take it at @ 70% , but got into it , was feeling good and ended up pushing more like 90 % , dont think I’m doing tomorrows stage, may go OUTSIDE instead . There were nearly 7000 riders including Ironman triathlete , Lucy Charles Barclay, I managed 1:22:57 , pleased with that.
Is it still all green for cyclechatters on Monday’s race then ?
Happy Birthday @CXRAndy .🍺

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Well that wasn't to bad. not quite zone 2 as I couldn't resist taking power up to 2.2W/Kg for the Epic/Radio Tower climbs, but over all 2W/Kg. 2:00:-4

4800 ish on the road from 6860 odd, 3671 on the companion app ... and 2225 on ZP ... Tomorrow is going to be a very easy one, I'm determined not to be pushed into going harder :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

bobinski

Legendary Member
Well I got re routed but I was glad. I had 1 frame every 5s on my decent gaming pc. I struggled to join and was a fair way back out almost 8000 riders, 28k in total on zwift. I think ATV users faired better. I couldn’t even close down zwift for a few mins. Dropped into a C cat Crit race for a lap and felt bad as I kept pulling away so dropped out. A frustrating afternoon.

Well I got re routed but I was glad. I had 1 frame every 5s on my decent gaming pc. I struggled to join and was a fair way back out almost 8000 riders, 28k in total on zwift. I think ATV users faired better. I couldn’t even close down zwift for a few mins. Dropped into a C cat Crit race for a lap and felt bad as I kept pulling away so dropped out. A frustrating afternoon.

The frame rate was bad on the ATV the other day when there was 21000 signed in

Top Bottom