Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

peterob

Veteran
Just signed up for the DBR ride. I was planning on going out in the real world as it's nice and sunny, but it's pretty windy too which has put me off - so will join you guys in the virtual world instead :smile:.

Is there an appetite for a Cyclechat league based on the times recorded in the DBR league (like we did for the Feltet series)? Maybe count your top 6 results?

Norry1

Legendary Member
Just signed up for the DBR ride. I was planning on going out in the real world as it's nice and sunny, but it's pretty windy too which has put me off - so will join you guys in the virtual world instead :smile:.

Is there an appetite for a Cyclechat league based on the times recorded in the DBR league (like we did for the Feltet series)? Maybe count your top 6 results?

Why the hell not :smile: :okay:

JuhaL

Guru
New parts to my Cervelo. There is second pulley wheel as well :smile:. Red bottom bracket would be nicer but i can live with that.

IMG_0573.jpeg

IMG_0571.jpeg

Joffey

Big Dosser
I’m not sure Joffey about other cat riders but I think they go off b4 us anyways so we might see them lapping us.😂
I’m usually not a quick starter but I know I can last the duration.
Maybe if your fit at the beginning you can grab sprint points and Kom points.
If I’m behind and catch you up then perhaps if your not attached with a group then I can tag you along.
I guess We will have to suck it and see because we don’t really know each other’s strengths and weaknesses.

I'll try and give it the big one at the start then and see if I can get in the mix for the sprint, might be a case of survival after that. Not sure I'll get any KOM points but if I'm still up there I'll have a go. I presume what will happen is I'll be knackered after the first 5 miles and be looking for a group to grab on to to pull me round :laugh:

We can but try and see how we do. At least I'm in the right kit now.

Del C

Veteran

If you're happy to do it Pete, then yes!

It worked for the feltet.dk series

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)

I'm easy either way Pete ... more than happy just sticking to the DBR results and giving you a month off :okay:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Yeah no problem. I'll sort a league table again.

Are the sprints tonight at the start/finish banner?
Yep. So first sprint after about 4 mins from pens. KoM climbs will be about 17-20 mins in (depending on speed from pens obviously!).

Top Bottom