Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Carl there’s a forum section on zwift power where you can raise things and he responds.

https://zwiftpower.com/index.php

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Seems they've let him keep his win in C despite .....
  • Having dropped his weight from 80kg to 40kg
  • Dropped height from 180cm to 165cm
  • Recorded w/kg of 6.8 for 25 mins
  • Rode away from all C riders, so no draft help, yet had a faster time than the winner in A cat who rode in a group with draft
:wacko:

At the end of the day it's not real .... but even so, quite farcical.

It's a cycling shop - so probably a random user that night not caring about this ranking on ZP. The user haven't registered on ZP either...

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
It's a cycling shop - so probably a random user that night not caring about this ranking on ZP. The user haven't registered on ZP either...
interesting .... that shop needs to sign up last night's rider immediately before the Pro teams jump in :laugh:

bridgy

Legendary Member
Sorry for the late reply - yes I will set up a meetup for this afternoon - 6pm this time I think was suggested?

My Bluetooth earphones broke a while ago and I haven't got round to replacing them so unless I can find some lying around that will work I may not be on discord tonight - I have ordered some new ones though!

Del C

Veteran
Well here's a thing! Well 2 things actually!!

We were talking about something to do with GCN a week or so ago, and I told you that Oliver Bridgewood of GCN used to be a member of my club, Addiscombe Cycling Club.

Firstly, he's joining our Virtual Time Trial on Zwift tonight!

And secondly, I'm the only person he's following on Zwift!! :tongue:

So if you all want to say 'Woohoo" then you can start now! :laugh:

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
yes, I’ve completed the Everest challenge at last and I’ve got the concept bike and wheels as a reward.
How good is the bike to ride for races.
Is it best for time trials or any good for hilly climbs etc .
Honestly?

Its quick as the fastest, but you lose the drafting signal where the rider sits up. The tron bike you're always tucked down

Top Bottom