Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Is there a statistic/record how many times in a row somebody is ride to Alpe du Zwift?

Probably.

JuhaL

Guru
There was an article somewhere of someone who did a virtual double everesting, just over 24 hours riding
Hey, i remember at least one double everesting. It wasn’t long ago when guy called Francis Cade did that. It was live stream on youtube, might be still some material left in there.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Haven't even done a century yet mate! And one climb of the alpe has always felt like enough. Its not something I'd rule out but at this point in my life I just can't spend enough time on the training or the one off event. And that's before lack of ability comes into it!

I know you what mean. No idea if I could come close to 8 ascents!

Hey Michael weren’t you signed up to ride London this year? I’m assuming you’ve got the same email as me saying no deferrals and no refunds this year. Bit of a bummer eh...

Spartak

Powered by M&M's
I'm fairly new to Zwift & really enjoying it... 👍
My only problem lies in using an approx. 7 year old laptop to run it. I use ant+ to connect to my smart trainer but the slow running laptop is not always helping the smooth running of the 'game'.
I've tried downloading Zwift to my daughters tablets but neither are compatible!

What other set ups do people use / recommend ?

Thanks for all the recommendations guys... 👍

Just downloaded the app to my mobile & ridden Yorkshire circuit, what a totally different experience, great graphics with no delay or buffering.

I will look at a more permanent solution over the coming weeks... 😉

Ride on... 👍

steverob

Guru
Hey Michael weren’t you signed up to ride London this year? I’m assuming you’ve got the same email as me saying no deferrals and no refunds this year. Bit of a bummer eh...
The e-mail I got said you do get a full refund (although you may have to wait until 31st July).

mjd1988

Guru
I know you what mean. No idea if I could come close to 8 ascents!

Yeah it's the right call but sad that they can't do deferrals. I think as @steverob said there are full refunds?

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Yeah it's the right call but sad that they can't do deferrals. I think as @steverob said there are full refunds?

ah maybe that’s the difference between charity and normal places. Glad you got a refund though 👍. I’m mostly bummed about the lack of deferral. I had to defer last year after busting my wrist so it’s a bit of a chain of events.

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
hey guys. Just checking in. In ascent 8 of 8.5. Another 2 hrs I reckon. I’ll give you all the juicy details later. The wheels came off the last ascent as the sector time below shows. But a rest food and gel and I’m feeling a bit better. Thanks for all the support and sorry if I didn’t reply. I was in a dark place for a couple of hrs.
B1447826-6068-4F8B-A8CD-433AD1E253C6.jpeg

Top Bottom