Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bridgy

Legendary Member
Whereabouts roughly... 😉
Cheddar

mjd1988

Guru
I'm a bit of a questionmark for the 7pm. Little one has had a temperature (otherwise seems well) so heading to the gp ooh (it's a bank holiday in norn iron)

Edit; tonsills so hopefully some abx and she will be grand

Last edited:

Ketty

Über Member
Oh, whilst I'm on I should tell you that it's @Ketty's 40th birthday today!!! :hyper:

Me and a couple of the lads paid for a personalised video from Naked Martin for him as a little present. If you haven't heard of Naked Martin he does have a website that is available through a quick Google search... but maybe make sure folk under 18 aren't looking.

Anyway, happy 40th Tim, I just hope you remember mine in February :okay::laugh:
I’ve been quiet recently (reflecting now I’m 40!!) but now I’m back and ready to burn off the cake 🎂. Starting tonight in the Irish league. Cat C. See how things go!!

Thanks for the birthday wishes. Your turn next @Joffey 😂

Ketty

Über Member
Assume we ride in Green kit (not that there is anyone else in C tonight) and don’t need to do anything specific on Zwiftpower? Is the best 6 from 9 results worked out on ZP or elsewhere?

Apologies if this has been posted before I’ve not seen it.
Ketty

Del C

Veteran
We went for this last week, after deciding that riding in green or orange was inappropriate behaviour in an IRL Without Borders League! ^_^

Screenshot 2020-07-06 at 13.15.16.png

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
I enjoy descending, and normally I'm quite good at it ... Although this descent to Port Des Canonge in Mallorca 2 Years ago, put the lie to that

I also remember clinging to my brakes for dear life descending from Great Dun Fell ... praying for the Gate to appear so I had to come to a stop ... and that is a mostly straight, well maintained, stretch of tarmac ... although it varies from 12-18% ... and hits 21% in places!!

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I'm a bit of a questionmark for the 7pm. Little one has had a temperature (otherwise seems well) so heading to the gp ooh (it's a bank holiday in norn iron)

Edit; tonsills so hopefully some abx and she will be grand
Better to be safe than sorry :okay: Hope she's ok.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I’ve been quiet recently (reflecting now I’m 40!!) but now I’m back and ready to burn off the cake 🎂. Starting tonight in the Irish league. Cat C. See how things go!!

Thanks for the birthday wishes. Your turn next @Joffey 😂
Let's see if we can form a little group tonight :okay: I'll do my normal blast off and see how long I can hang on, but once I'm dropped and in no man's land I'll be picked up by chasers. I'll look out for you up the road or behind and see if we can help each other out. Some drags tonight so useful to be with another rider :bicycle::bicycle:

Edit - just noticed you'll be in C. I'll see how I feel but I may switch from B to C to ride with you :okay:

Spartak