Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spartak

Powered by M&M's
If I can align everything tomorrow I may ride the Peel Cycling - Morning Chase at 09:45, as its using the Astoria Line 8 route which is going to be used for next Mondays Team IRL event ( I've never ridden it )...

Anyone else free tomorrow morning...?

You have a point :laugh: That's why for me I'm leaning towards the Atom - they're UK based with engineers who will come to your home to service the bike. The Tacx/Garmin customer service worries me and I've lost all confidence in the Kickr after the first one I had. Not read much about the Stages bike yet.
I ordered the Neo T2 yesterday and a coworker ordered the stages bike. I'll give a report from her in a few weeks. They both have to come on a barge out of Seattle.

Norry1

Legendary Member
I'm doing my first TT tonight (real world) since 2011 I think. :smile: For a couple of reasons, I'm doing it on my road bike - no aero bars so it will be interesting to see how I get on. I've done 440ish outdoor miles in the last two and a bit weeks, so I shouldn't be road rusty.

Last edited:

Alongo

Guru
I'm doing my first TT tonight (real world) since 2011 I think. :smile: For a couple of reasons, I'd doing it on my road bike - no aero bars so it will be interesting to see how I get on. I've done 440ish outdoor miles in the last two and a bit weeks, so I shouldn't be road rusty.

Should be interesting if you get to ride the same course on your TT bike as to the time differences . Is it going to be a weekly event Martin ?

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I'm doing my first TT tonight (real world) since 2011 I think. :smile: For a couple of reasons, I'd doing it on my road bike - no aero bars so it will be interesting to see how I get on. I've done 440ish outdoor miles in the last two and a bit weeks, so I shouldn't be road rusty.
Good luck :okay:

bobinski

Legendary Member
Good luck Martin 👍

Those that use ZwiftPower live while racing
IMPORTANT - WTRL TTT #65

With ZwiftPower moving on to the Zwift servers last weekend there are many features of its service that we all use and love that are currently not functioning properly if at all.

• No sign-on information (you will not be able to check if your team riders are signed on and tagged correctly)

• No live data - unlikely to have any splits available for this TTT.

Seems zwift are interfering and ballsed it up

BurningLegs

Veteran
IMPORTANT - WTRL TTT #65

With ZwiftPower moving on to the Zwift servers last weekend there are many features of its service that we all use and love that are currently not functioning properly if at all.

• No sign-on information (you will not be able to check if your team riders are signed on and tagged correctly)

I noticed the lack of live timings in the IRL race on Monday but didn’t know ZP had moved to infrastructure shared with Zwift.
Does anyone have anymore info on this? What’s behind the move? Presumably cost savings for an under funded community project? Or is ZP becoming part of Zwift?

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
IMPORTANT - WTRL TTT #65

the numbers for last night's race are still not processed .... the 'positive' from this might be that Zwift start to own the ZP data and maybe they will start to take racing (and sandbagging) a bit more seriously

Top Bottom