Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Dave, the guy who won, went off the front like everyone else was standing still. He had very impressive 20min power figure

uclown2002

Guru
Dave, the guy who won, went off the front like everyone else was standing still. He had very impressive 20min power figure
You're not kidding! 446 watts for 20 mins; that's insane. I didn't even know he was up the road.

bridgy

Legendary Member
Zwift was playing up a bit last night and I had to restart a few times before it worked properly. Also, the mobile link app wasn't loading the events so I couldn't join the race I wanted (I did finally manage with about 2 minutes to go though). So if I have this problem again and can't join an event via the app, how else do I join an event? I was told via the Zwift website but I can't see how to join events on there - I also couldn't see how to find them from within the simulator itself...?

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Zwift was playing up a bit last night and I had to restart a few times before it worked properly. Also, the mobile link app wasn't loading the events so I couldn't join the race I wanted (I did finally manage with about 2 minutes to go though). So if I have this problem again and can't join an event via the app, how else do I join an event? I was told via the Zwift website but I can't see how to join events on there - I also couldn't see how to find them from within the simulator itself...?

Paul they seem to list only https://zwift.com/events/view/26501
In the top right of the simulator when you log in there is usually a list of upcoming events, if you click on the 'A' letter of the race you should be taken to the start or given a reminder to join 10 mins before the race starts. It seems Zwift has had a few issues lately, wouldn't know myself, but I need to do a race soon and try out the new course

Zwift mobile app is working for me. Have you uninstalled it and re-install to see if it clears problem?

bridgy

Legendary Member
Paul they seem to list only https://zwift.com/events/view/26501
In the top right of the simulator when you log in there is usually a list of upcoming events, if you click on the 'A' letter of the race you should be taken to the start or given a reminder to join 10 mins before the race starts. It seems Zwift has had a few issues lately, wouldn't know myself, but I need to do a race soon and try out the new course

Zwift mobile app is working for me. Have you uninstalled it and re-install to see if it clears problem?
Thanks Andy - the App is working fully again for me too now (it was only the events which weren't loading last night, the rest of the app seemed fine).

And yes, I have just checked and you're right the events are there on the top right of the first screen you come to when you login - I must have missed that!

Once you start riding, is there any way to get these events again within the sim or is the only way to close Zwift down and log back in again to get to this opening page?

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Thanks Andy - the App is working fully again for me too now (it was only the events which weren't loading last night, the rest of the app seemed fine).

And yes, I have just checked and you're right the events are there on the top right of the first screen you come to when you login - I must have missed that!

Once you start riding, is there any way to get these events again within the sim or is the only way to close Zwift down and log back in again to get to this opening page?
I always have to quit Zwift and log back in again (as I don't use the mobile app) so if there is a way I'd be interested too :okay:

bobinski

Legendary Member
Bob have your feet been burning today:whistle:

Lee has been riding^_^

No. I ignore Lee now. Too strong and fast for his own good :biggrin:

bobinski

Legendary Member
Today? Nothing on my feed- you got a kinky? (Had to leave that Apple spell check in)

Really struggled on my ride last night yet today feel good but having to stop myself riding to get a bit more recovery.
Likely racing Friday if anyone wants to join.

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
I was going to do the hare hounds at 6pm tomorrow I have picked cat B and see how I got on.

I failed a TR session today, very early on with tired legs so have had a rest day really

Top Bottom