Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru

Last edited:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Haha! I was actually thinking yesterday when we were talking about trainer noise, man I hope this things worth the wait!... the neo is such a good bit of engineering.

Norry1

Legendary Member
Hopefully not too close though Bob... I don't want to be collateral damage when you decide to take one of your now traditional swan dives into the nearest ditch! :laugh:

Maybe we should do 'a Norry1', and have a race around Regents or Richmond park on Boris bikes :becool:. Seems like denial is flavour of the month around here :rolleyes:.

Good idea. I stay in London quite often. Even a lunchtime 5 lap race

Spartak

Powered by M&M's
Just started using Zwift as a means of keeping the legs turning when I can't get out.

So far I've done the London Loop inc Box Hill and a few odd rides on Watopia.

Any other rides I can search that last approx. an hour?

It could become quite addictive.......

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Just started using Zwift as a means of keeping the legs turning when I can't get out.

So far I've done the London Loop inc Box Hill and a few odd rides on Watopia.

Any other rides I can search that last approx. an hour?

It could become quite addictive.......

Download the Zwift link app for a whole range of races on various courses, they last about an hour each race. Kiss, WBR, and others are all popular. You could also cycle up the pretzel and down, it takes around an hour, 2000+ ft of climbing, great views from the top :smile:

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Tried my hand at B cat today, quite a tough start with me just holding onto the front group until the pace settled down after 10 minutes. I began to suffer a little with the pace after 15 minutes and eventually got dropped by the front pack, just as we were picking off C group riders, fortunate timing. I was able to recover and ride a mile or two whilst a few A cat riders appeared. I and a few B cat with some fast C guys formed a pack and were working we'll, until internet began to play up and I lost all my co riders. When they appeared again they were 10 seconds in front, I tried but couldn't catch them, so I just held the maximum I could for the last miles. I got pipped by a couple of other B cat guys right on the line. Overall very pleased with 5th in B cat, as most of my co riders were bumped upto A cat. 29 B cat startred, something like 9 were still in the same category at the end ^_^

bobinski

Legendary Member
Tried my hand at B cat today, quite a tough start with me just holding onto the front group until the pace settled down after 10 minutes. I began to suffer a little with the pace after 15 minutes and eventually got dropped by the front pack, just as we were picking off C group riders, fortunate timing. I was able to recover and ride a mile or two whilst a few A cat riders appeared. I and a few B cat with some fast C guys formed a pack and were working we'll, until internet began to play up and I lost all my co riders. When they appeared again they were 10 seconds in front, I tried but couldn't catch them, so I just held the maximum I could for the last miles. I got pipped by a couple of other B cat guys right on the line. Overall very pleased with 5th in B cat, as most of my co riders were bumped upto A cat. 29 B cat startred, something like 9 were still in the same category at the end ^_^

Well done Andy- sounds like the ttraing is serving you well.

Top Bottom