Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Anyone else found since the steering update the dynamics have changed a bit in respect to doing round riders. Was going up a small climb and couldn’t get passed someone. Sticky draft X 10. Was as if I should be sterrring round them but obviously couldn’t. Seems it affects riders without the steering also 🤨

Edit. Seems to be only rides with steering allowed. Bummer
Quite like that feature .... stops all those power sprinters bombing past me in the final 100 mtrs :laugh: Just need my steering thingy-me-bob to turn up now :tongue:

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Quite like that feature .... stops all those power sprinters bombing past me in the final 100 mtrs :laugh: Just need my steering thingy-me-bob to turn up now :tongue:
Carl swerving all over the road :laugh: Can we have avatars falling off their bikes too :biggrin:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
It seems to be worse climbing. Just seems like sticky draft x10. You’ll prob be fine as you can fly up anyway just for us mortals really 😂
I always found/find the sticky draft much worse climbing. Seems it works by dropping speed by 2-3kph which is bad on the flats, but I'm rarely going past people faster than that on the hills. Love to know what their algorithm is and if now by riding in a different 'lane' I can avoid it.

Norry1

Legendary Member
Numbers do seem slightly thin on the ground at the moment. Can’t think why!

@Alongo, @Marino.g, @Milzy, @Norry1, @CXRAndy @peterob @anyone else I can’t think of right now. Fancy it?

It is going to be a fair bit cooler next week so maybe that’ll persuade people. Maybe... :heat:

Also we promised the next one would be flatter than the last couple if that sways people’s mind :angel:

Have had to vote no. I now do the Club TT (we need a new acronym for in real life - IRL gets confused with the Irish Racing :smile: ) on a Wednesday evening - and don't want to bomb myself the day before. I could probably have done Thursday.

Spartak