Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bridgy

Legendary Member
I knew there were problems but Whorty suggested all is OK using a bkool trainer on Zwift.
It’s ok for a normal ride but for me it’s bugged on everything like workouts and races!
I've got a Bkool Pro and I've never experienced this problem in races. I've only done one workout ride and all was fine with that too. Sometimes I find a lack of resistance at the start of a ride, but I'e always found switching the trainer off at the plug and back on again sorts this out. There's already been plenty of discussion about the fact that the watts shown by the Bkool aren't always accurate and are often over-generous, but apart from this it works fine, and definitely never had the problem you describe.

Breedon

Legendary Member
2017-11-13_1355501.jpg
:dance:

Hi guys I went on Zwift today for a spin and everything was fine until......
I joined a group workout and as soon as I joined my bkool was so hard to pedal and I was on the easiest gearing and I couldn’t pedal as it was too difficult to reach 100 watt.
I’m using the Bkool Pro anybody else had this problem
I've noticed it when connecting with Bluetooth. The ant+ seems to work better with Zwift

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
:tongue:
Well to be honest i felt like bailing a few times and in the back of my head i felt zwift wouldn't save like it did yesterday.
Got a couple of easy days commute then use the car for a few days bloody legs are sore now

Well done mate. Does it give you some performance advantage or just look cool as f#ck?

bridgy

Legendary Member
:tongue:
Well to be honest i felt like bailing a few times and in the back of my head i felt zwift wouldn't save like it did yesterday.
Got a couple of easy days commute then use the car for a few days bloody legs are sore now
Nice one! I've got a long, long way to go and I don't think I'll be attempting to do it as quickly as you did either!

In answer to your question @TurboTommy - https://zwiftblog.com/5-fastest-bikes/

Top Bottom