Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
31,469 feet climbed in a week :biggrin:
:notworthy:

314ft is a good weeks climbing for me :blush:

bobinski

Legendary Member
Still good despite me going up the radio tower 21 times on 100% yesterday :tongue:

:laugh:
Is this why you are not joining us next Saturday?
21 times? How is your arse?;)

Incidentally, i am not sure my recent rides are counting towards the challenge. I need to do a ride in morning and check.

Marino.g

Veteran
Hi guys I went on Zwift today for a spin and everything was fine until......
I joined a group workout and as soon as I joined my bkool was so hard to pedal and I was on the easiest gearing and I couldn’t pedal as it was too difficult to reach 100 watt.
I’m using the Bkool Pro anybody else had this problem

bobinski

Legendary Member
Hi Marino. Big problems at moment on Zwift and they are trying to sort. So not just for you. Could be number of users- 10’s of 000’s this weekend apparently- and recent recent update. Be prepared to ride alone at times.

bobinski

Legendary Member
59169242-4085-4AD7-9125-EFB956F099C1.png

Breedon

Legendary Member
:laugh:
Is this why you are not joining us next Saturday?
21 times? How is your arse?;)

Incidentally, i am not sure my recent rides are counting towards the challenge. I need to do a ride in morning and check.
Has your weekly mileage been updated after every ride if it hasn't then it won't update the challenge even if it shows up as an activity in the mobile link app, this has happened twice to me

bobinski

Legendary Member
Andy, those of us who are going to the Pyrenees are meeting up for a ride in Kent. Lee and TT are going though not Dean. You are very welcome to join us.

LBHIFI

Veteran
Hi guys I went on Zwift today for a spin and everything was fine until......
I joined a group workout and as soon as I joined my bkool was so hard to pedal and I was on the easiest gearing and I couldn’t pedal as it was too difficult to reach 100 watt.
I’m using the Bkool Pro anybody else had this problem
Yes, but unfortunately I do not have a solution, other than to use a dedicated power meter as power source. Since that was always my plan, I didn't waste time trying to solve that particular problem.

Top Bottom