Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Norry1

Legendary Member
Off to do a 90 minute TrainerRoad over/unders session (Zwift as well). Gulp

Well, I managed it which pleased me. However the reason for the post is that I ended up firstly with a Green Jersey and then all of the jerseys :smile: Looking back on it now, I seem to recall the number of riders reducing until there were virtually (or actually) none. Maybe it was the latest Zwift gremlin? I didn't notice at the time as I was ..... concentrating on not going pop.

Green%20Jersey_zpsthcajzyi.jpg

Norry1

Legendary Member
31,469 feet climbed in a week :biggrin:

Insane.

Well done :smile:

Breedon

Legendary Member
Hi guys I went on Zwift today for a spin and everything was fine until......
I joined a group workout and as soon as I joined my bkool was so hard to pedal and I was on the easiest gearing and I couldn’t pedal as it was too difficult to reach 100 watt.
I’m using the Bkool Pro anybody else had this problem
If it happens again try unplugging and then switch it on again to reset the unit

bobinski

Legendary Member
Etap on a Bianchi? Kipster just threw up into his cornflakes! ^_^

On a side note... Pinarello’s just for fat dentists who quit playing golf? or for everyone?

Paul eats conflakes? I had him down as a porridge man^_^

That is one frame that actually looks better with 140mm disc brakes.

Oh and, yes;)

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum

Oh and, yes;)

I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a frame that looks better with disc brakes but you never know...

I’m thinking of reclaiming Pinarello for the working man. In fact I might try and sell it to my missus as a civic duty...

bobinski

Legendary Member
I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a frame that looks better with disc brakes but you never know...

I’m thinking of reclaiming Pinarello for the working man. I’m fact I might try and sell it to my missus as a civic duty...

That would be for the rather rich working man ( and woman?) then? You go ahead and be a trail blazer. I see Evans still have some old Sky kit you can buy to go with it:tongue:

bobinski

Legendary Member
Tommy, I did see one in flesh in Ventoux . F8 I think. All white. It did look good.

kipster

Guru

Oh and, yes;)

Disc brakes are a no no, well until Campagnolo release theirs ;-) Thankfully Bianchi don’t Oltre XR’s with disc brakes.

As for breakfast, no porridge carbs for me, just fruit and yoghurt, even before a long ride.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum

Marino.g

Veteran
Yes, but unfortunately I do not have a solution, other than to use a dedicated power meter as power source. Since that was always my plan, I didn't waste time trying to solve that particular problem.
I knew there were problems but Whorty suggested all is OK using a bkool trainer on Zwift.
It’s ok for a normal ride but for me it’s bugged on everything like workouts and races!

Top Bottom