Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
I think you top B’s should ride A and give Lee some company and us mid B’s can carry on in B 😁
By the way, amazing times today boys👍

😄

Yes why join the category you are rightfully in, and could put together a really good competitive team in. When you could join a higher category, that only one person’s in, (but is only in because the system kind of sucks), and get totally smoked every week! Sounds like a plan eh :thumbsup::laugh:

Del C

Veteran
I’m afraid I’ve already committed to riding for WTRL.

It would be a bit hard for me to change team at this point, especially as I ride for WTRL in the TTTeach week.

No idea how many teams we are entering and I doubt that I’ll end up riding every week, so I could end up running back asking to be let in!

Anyhow, I think the the league is going to be good. I would imagine the category bands are what they have to do to get the league up and running. I guess things may become looser in future

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Definitely a plan 😉😂

😄

To be fair we could mix the teams up anyway couldn’t we? There’s nothing to say we have to stack one team. Or that we can’t mixed it around if one team is struggling for numbers.

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
I’m afraid I’ve already committed to riding for WTRL.

It would be a bit hard for me to change team at this point, especially as I ride for WTRL in the TTTeach week.

No idea how many teams we are entering and I doubt that I’ll end up riding every week, so I could end up running back asking to be let in!

Anyhow, I think the the league is going to be good. I would imagine the category bands are what they have to do to get the league up and running. I guess things may become looser in future
When we get promoted in the the A-League we will be crawling back to Legs and Lee begging them to ride for us 😂

peterob

Veteran
Sounds good. 7pm every Tuesday. TTT one week, scratch race the next.
Looking back over last few days I think we have interest confirmed from:-
Moi
@Brendan Parker
@mjd1988
@<Tommy>
@bridgy
@Alongo
@bobinski

Not sure about @peterob @Del C @Norry1 @Spartak or @Brusgaard? I think that’s our active cchat B riders.

@Ketty did you try Team Irl? There’s a couple of chaps looking to form teams for C riders. Alternatively You’d be welcome to race with us as I’m sure there will be weeks when not everyone can make it. We even have enough for 2 ‘B’ teams if some of the chaps listed are up for it, and maybe @Whorty or @Joffey could be tempted?

Good call @<Tommy> on a team manager. It needs to be someone with a heartless nasty streak that doesn’t take excuses. I can think of one person who fits that bill 🤭😂
I’ll definitely be interested in a spot in a CC B team in the Zwift league.

Just returned to Zwift this week now that Autumn’s setting in. Hopefully will be up to race speed soon and ready for the league 👍

Norry1

Legendary Member
Had a puncture yesterday.

When I got home (walked a mile) I looked at the tyre and saw this....

1601195475516.png

Just shows how much I check my equipment - must do better :wacko:

Top Bottom