Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Can you set a meet up for tonight bridgy?

bridgy

Legendary Member
Have set up a meetup for the Stage 2 course at 6pm - shall I turn "Keep Everyone together" on or not?

If anyone wants to join us but hasn't received an invite just let me know and I'll add you in

Joffey

Big Dosser
Have set up a meetup for the Stage 2 course at 6pm - shall I turn "Keep Everyone together" on or not?

If anyone wants to join us but hasn't received an invite just let me know and I'll add you in

I've accepted but not feeling great - if I perk up a bit I'll join you later but If I'm not there don't wait for me!

The rubber band function is on isn't it? As it is I'll do my best to join.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
@bridgy ta for invite but Zsunr duties tonight on the TTT.

Good luck Bob. Dont forget to change your name in zwift!

Ketty

Über Member
Anyone fancy doing a recce of next weeks course?
I am unable to make tonight, taking the kids swimming. I've ridden RGV a couple of times and its flat and fast in general. Key will be to stay together up the aquaduct (time to recover on way down for those who go in the red) then the final few km are lumpy and by then teams may well be down to 4 riders anyway so will be a case of digging in. Bonus is distance is much shorter ^_^

bobinski

Legendary Member
Good news - WTRL have removed another 100 people who were obviously sandbagging.

None of us are effected obvs, but I think all of us have moved up one or two places- not enough to change things much but Tommy and Alan have a couple of extra points 👍

Can't make the recce today I'm afraid, enjoy!

https://m.facebook.com/groups/756766388441385?view=permalink&id=777628959688461 comments are fun.

Hopefully full results out soon

Love it!

Top Bottom