Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BurningLegs

Veteran
I have never even hit 1000W. An 800W sprint is considered a success in my pain cave!!

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
Are we all set for the TTT? it should be a fun event with plenty of tales to tell!

anyone wanting to spectate can join the race as team car / DS although I think it’s limited to 1 per team.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Are we all set for the TTT? it should be a fun event with plenty of tales to tell!

anyone wanting to spectate can join the race as team car / DS although I think it’s limited to 1 per team.
If I'm back from hospice in time I'll log on as friend view and watch. I may even join Discord to shout abuse if needed :laugh:

Good luck all tomorrow :okay:

bridgy

Legendary Member
Watching zwift racing league and some of the teams are holding near perfect tt lines.
On behalf of team #23, challenge accepted :becool:

Joffey

Big Dosser

I wonder if we'll get a mention on this :biggrin:

bridgy

Legendary Member
Good luck tonight team#68. If you get signed up to the right race in the right pen with the right name tag on zwiftpower, and then all start at the right time, and don't get DQ'd for any technical infringements during the race....then all that's left to do is ride till you drop :thumbsup:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
It’s going to be close tonight lad for sure. Short race, flat course, team event. Just do everything to be that team that finishes just ahead. Don’t be that team that finishes a second behind. Remember that. Last 2km. Keep going. You can takeout lose a place by a second. some of these guys won’t have the heart and will start listening to their legs. Show them the heart!!

VAMOS!!!

Top Bottom