Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjd1988

Guru
download (2).jpeg

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Got some half price G Ones in wider widths ^_^

20210304_115327.jpg

They're going on my new ride, when it arrives :sad:

Ive got a new headlamp which I need to knock up relay circuit to run off 48V

steverob

Guru
Oooh, there's now four different EMEA time zones. I'll admit I would prefer a 7:30 start to a 7:45, given that our league normally doesn't start riding until a good 10-12 minutes after the first starters (and even later on TTTs), which can mean some very late finishes on the longer, hillier stages - or at least they can if you're as slow as me!

mjd1988

Guru
Oooh, there's now four different EMEA time zones. I'll admit I would prefer a 7:30 start to a 7:45, given that our league normally doesn't start riding until a good 10-12 minutes after the first starters (and even later on TTTs), which can mean some very late finishes on the longer, hillier stages - or at least they can if you're as slow as me!

Agreed, 730 is close to ideal. Any indication of the ratio of scratch races to TTTs? Hoping 4:2, although #68 are starting to look like a TTT powerhouse

Legs

usually riding on Zwift...
I feel like cyclechat #23 and cyclechat #68 gives an illusion of strength in depth that might give us a psychological edge...and needlessly confusing so all boxes are ticked.
This is the post I needed to find!

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
No max number limit for teams so whoever wants to race can do. If CCC have lots more than the other two teams then we can maybe just tweak the handicap.

Please reply to say if you're in, and what team you are (which will just make my life a little easier!)
In :okay:

Edit: happy with a slightly later start if that helps the majority :okay:

Last edited:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Sounds like your team handicap in the upcoming CC inter-team race needs to be tweaked accordingly :popcorn:

Fortune would have it that myself and Irish set up a handicap devising system a few months back when we were organising the last cc league!

Assuming no one else on the executive organising committee (bridgy, martin, andy, PeteNick), have any objections. Then we may as well go with that formula?

Legs

usually riding on Zwift...
Nah, I was feeling bored (writing a structural report), and so I figured I'd test out the Search functionality on this forum.

bridgy

Legendary Member
Fortune would have it that myself and Irish set up a handicap devising system a few months back when we were organising the last cc league!

Assuming no one else on the executive organising committee (bridgy, martin, andy, PeteNick), have any objections. Then we may as well go with that formula?
Go for it! Although, as we're planning to use the same route as Tuesday's TTT, if the teams are roughly similar, would we not just apply the time gaps from Tuesday?

Top Bottom