Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bridgy

Legendary Member
No max number limit for teams so whoever wants to race can do. If CCC have lots more than the other two teams then we can maybe just tweak the handicap.

Please reply to say if you're in, and what team you are (which will just make my life a little easier!)

steverob

Guru
Well the difference between the full course with lead-in and just a single lap is 4.74 miles, which could be quite significant.

I have last night's times as being CCC @ 49:49, #68 @ 44:36 and #23 @ 43:26, but for the non-lead in version of the course it was CCC @ 37:54, #68 @ 33:37 and #23 @ 32:54.

I think that re-using last night's course is probably the easiest way of doing this, but I do have the average speeds of each team, so it shouldn't be too hard to work out time gaps for ANY given distance, assuming it's a flat-ish course like London was.

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
I'd be happy to set up the meetup. Would everyone be happy with a 6.30pm (UK time) start?
That was why I was happy being in the CCC our start time fitted in with everything else going on in my life. No way can I make anything before 19:00 and 19:30 would be more realistic :cry::cry:

However, my anterior tibial tendinopathy injury will count me out anyway :cry:

steverob

Guru
Please reply to say if you're in, and what team you are (which will just make my life a little easier!)
I'm definitely up for this (CCC Team), but 6:30 may be just a touch too early - I'll probably make it but there's a chance it'd be with next to no warmup. Putting it back to 6:45 however would probably be enough for me.

Ketty

Über Member
No max number limit for teams so whoever wants to race can do. If CCC have lots more than the other two teams then we can maybe just tweak the handicap.

Sorry I offered to do this then went off grid (riding IRL, home schooling and taking Mrs K to A&E with cut hand are some of my big book of excuses) but am happy for you to set it up :okay:

I’m in for #68,18:30 is ok for me (I’d prefer later but guess many wouldn’t)

peterob

Veteran

I'll be up for this @bridgy - it feels like it has been a while a while since we had a CC race! :boxing:

6:30 suits me.

bobinski

Legendary Member
A new zwift team managers group has been set up if any of our managers are interested? Not strictly WRTL related but may become a point of influence and knowledge in future.

Legs

usually riding on Zwift...
I don't think I can make anything earlier than about 7pm, unfortunately. A little bit of enforced rest may be good for me, though!

Top Bottom