Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
@bridgy - the model created by @<Tommy> and @IrishAl is "specially optimised" for Inter-CC races 😉

I know right Randy :rolleyes:... I feel like spending 100k on that super computer was a complete waste of money now.

BurningLegs

Veteran
Just clocked that the premier divisions are now also racing on Tuesdays. Unfortunately I think this means that the number of viewers will nosedive - surely most of the people watching the streamed premier division races in S1 and S2 were community racers doing research for the Tuesday race?!

mjd1988

Guru
Just clocked that the premier divisions are now also racing on Tuesdays. Unfortunately I think this means that the number of viewers will nosedive - surely most of the people watching the streamed premier division races in S1 and S2 were community racers doing research for the Tuesday race?!

Are the viewership figures that high? The no breakaways videos are usually pretty good at predicting what will happen in a race (and often have video of an actual race).

Id imagine the viewer figures are pretty low anyway? Think the racers were the ones lobbying for the change of day

bridgy

Legendary Member
Looking to crack on with setting up our end of season inter-team race on Tuesday but as far as I can see the only people who've replied to say they're in so far are:
TEAM CCC:
@steverob ; @Joffey ; @Whorty

TEAM 68:
@Ketty ; @mjd1988

TEAM 23:
Me; @peterob ; @<Tommy> (I think!)

Thanks to those who've confirmed they unfortunately can't make it.

Anyone else up for it? Team captains maybe you could see if you could rally some interest from others in your team? Would work best if we had a minimum of 4 per team I think.

Edit: removed suggestion of making it later than 6.30pm as I've already heard back from people who can't do later than that, sorry

Last edited:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Looking to crack on with setting up our end of season inter-team race on Tuesday but as far as I can see the only people who've replied to say they're in so far are:
TEAM CCC:

TEAM 68:
@Ketty ; @mjd1988

TEAM 23:

Anyone else up for it? Team captains maybe you could see if you could rally some interest from others in your team? Would work best if we had a minimum of 4 per team I think.

Any objections to shifting the time back slightly to 18.45 to compromise a little and help accommodate the likes of Steve and Ketty for whom a later start is better? (Think of it as a 6.30 start with a 15 minute delay in the pen if that helps :okay:)
This is our list so far ....

@Whorty
@Joffey
@LeetleGreyCells
@Spartak
@steverob (hopefully)
@DCLane (maybe)
@Marino.g (hopefully)

@Aleman is injured. @jlaws is still asleep but hopefully reply when he wakes up :laugh: That's our 9 :okay:

TEAM CCC:

TEAM 68:
@Ketty ; @mjd1988

TEAM 23:

Edit: removed suggestion of making it later than 6.30pm as I've already heard back from people who can't do later than that, sorry
Sorry posted on other page mate. Can’t make 6.30 won’t be back in time. 👍🏼

Top Bottom