Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Carl,
Well done on the weight loss.

I dropped to 70 kilos in March as base riding kicked in and I hardly ate any meat. But what the Lord taketh the Lord has given back and I am 72 kilo’s again. And possibly a bit more 😬🙄😁
Bob, I'm not really 65kg .... wish I was :laugh: I've actually gained a kg recently and back to 74kg and creeping towards 75kg but then I have been doing upper body exercise so I've put some muscle on arms, chest, shoulders which I'm guessing is not great for cycling up hill :wacko: But on the flip side,even though I've gained a kg my jean size has dropped to 30inch waist and I've put another hole in my belt :wahhey:

bobinski

Legendary Member
Bob, I'm not really 65kg .... wish I was :laugh: I've actually gained a kg recently and back to 74kg and creeping towards 75kg but then I have been doing upper body exercise so I've put some muscle on arms, chest, shoulders which I'm guessing is not great for cycling up hill :wacko: But on the flip side,even though I've gained a kg my jean size has dropped to 30inch waist and I've put another hole in my belt :wahhey:
🤦‍♂️
Well played sir.

mjd1988

Guru
Don’t forget to change bikes , mountain bike is best on gravel 👍 Serpentine 8 is nearly all gravel . Have a good race guys .

Urg hate the dirt roads! But good tip

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Logged in with a min to go and several comments about gravel bike or dq. By the time I bought and equipped one and got back to see most people had MTBs there was 10 seconds to go. Never riding dirt again

That’s crazy. Was it actually true? Sorry I didn’t join you. I was warming up but not really feeling it so I just ended up spinning for a bit.

Joffey

Big Dosser
Horrible course on horrible bikes so I went out and rode IRL and stopped for a lovely pint of Theakston's.

It was emotional.

And for you posters based in a more southerly location that's the correct level of head that a pint should have :whistle:

Top Bottom