Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Horrible course on horrible bikes so I went out and rode IRL and stopped for a lovely pint of Theakston's.

View attachment 584332

It was emotional.

And for you posters based in a more southerly location that's the correct level of head that a pint should have :whistle:
I hadn't realised you'd shaved off your ginger locks :laugh: I'd have never recognised you ;)

Spartak

Powered by M&M's
@Joffey........

A Southern head...... :cheers:

BurningLegs

Veteran
Horrible course on horrible bikes so I went out and rode IRL and stopped for a lovely pint of Theakston's.

View attachment 584332

It was emotional.

And for you posters based in a more southerly location that's the correct level of head that a pint should have :whistle:
I’m not as shocked by the amount of head in this photo, as the amount of sun.

You sure you didn’t make your way down south for that snap?!

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru

View attachment 584332

It was emotional.

The helmet has left your head with similarities to Jupiter's rings :biggrin:

Yorkshire humour from one to another :okay:.

Joffey

Big Dosser
@Joffey........

A Southern head...... :cheers:

View attachment 584338

That looks a lovely pint Ian.

I'm seriously thinking about popping down your way to ride the 'Gorge in May - gotta get my week long purgatory in Kent out of the way first but i'm I'm sure the old trout won't mind...

If anyone fancies it May // June time post it up on here. It'll be a laugh. Obviously we'll have a weigh in before an riding starts... WTRL rules ok :laugh:

Norry1

Legendary Member

I'm seriously thinking about popping down your way to ride the 'Gorge in May - gotta get my week long purgatory in Kent out of the way first but i'm I'm sure the old trout won't mind...

If anyone fancies it May // June time post it up on here. It'll be a laugh. Obviously we'll have a weigh in before an riding starts... WTRL rules ok :laugh:

If the dates work, I'm up for it :okay:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)

Depending on dates, I would be up for it. I should have moved back to the Midlands by then, but it's only a couple of hours spin back down :okay:

Del C

Veteran

I’m up for this dependent on dates.

Top Bottom