Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JuhaL

Guru
Thats a stunner, congrats Juhal 👍👍
I also did last moment change, i replaced original Shimano bottom bracket with Ceramicspeed bottom bracket. Cranks are spinning nicely now, all i need is better weather now for a test ride.

Legs

usually riding on Zwift...
For anyone sufficiently masochistic to want a preview of the ZRL course for Tuesday, there’s a 9.5km one-lap mayhem dash event tomorrow at 11am (DIRT Beastmode). I may or may not be there.

bobinski

Legendary Member
For anyone sufficiently masochistic to want a preview of the ZRL course for Tuesday, there’s a 9.5km one-lap mayhem dash event tomorrow at 11am (DIRT Beastmode). I may or may not be there.

i may or may not join you 😉

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Oh no, what have I done :ohmy:

My eyes aren't as good as they used to be🔍👓🔎

IMG-20210501-WA0001.jpg

20210501_140515.jpg

Phone now charges :biggrin:

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Nice. I replaced my batteries in a iPhone 5 SE and its like a new phone.

You're still in electronics Randy.

I still enjoy having a go
I rarely dabble these days, mind is willing.

Blurred eyes and fat fingers say otherwise :laugh:

The circuit board was £5 delivered from China :ohmy:

Last edited:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Looks like my house sale/purchase has gone pop! Too many grey areas and inconsistencies on the deeds of the house I was trying to buy and my solicitor can't recommend me buy it (I could ignore his advice but then why pay for him if I do that?).

Along with everything else that's gone on for me this past few months, it's time to step back from the house move, unpack my boxes and try to have a quiet period with a little less stress.

My estate agent thankfully has been very sweet and understanding (she did say I was trying to sell too soon after losing Rachel) so agrees I should take the house off the market and see how I feel at a much later date.

Been a bit of a bruising time this past 12+ months. In comparison I'm almost looking forward to the race on Tuesday around the Richmond lumps :biggrin:

mjd1988

Guru
Looks like my house sale/purchase has gone pop! Too many grey areas and inconsistencies on the deeds of the house I was trying to buy and my solicitor can't recommend me buy it (I could ignore his advice but then why pay for him if I do that?).

Along with everything else that's gone on for me this past few months, it's time to step back from the house move, unpack my boxes and try to have a quiet period with a little less stress.

My estate agent thankfully has been very sweet and understanding (she did say I was trying to sell too soon after losing Rachel) so agrees I should take the house off the market and see how I feel at a much later date.

Been a bit of a bruising time this past 12+ months. In comparison I'm almost looking forward to the race on Tuesday around the Richmond lumps :biggrin:

Aw mate what a nightmare. Taking a step back sounds like a good idea (Richmond isn't a good idea but that's true for all of us!)

Top Bottom