Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spartak

Powered by M&M's
How do you guys watch GCN racing? I have a SKY Box, Smart TV and Android box in Lounge (plus laptop). I do have an ATV but that's in another room so no really practical. Can you watch the races live via YouTube or SKY/Smart TV?

Don't really want to watch cycling on my tiny laptop!

Do you have the option to cast from app on your android phone to Smart TV...?

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Do you have the option to cast from app on your android phone to Smart TV...?
Yeah, that was an option but didn't fancy that as would drain the battery - but just been looking through the TV options and I can install an App on to it. Seems to work :okay:

Norry1

Legendary Member
Yeah, that was an option but didn't fancy that as would drain the battery - but just been looking through the TV options and I can install an App on to it. Seems to work :okay:

Interesting. I have a Samsung Smart TV but don't know how to install apps. I bought a Fire Stick and that works well.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Interesting. I have a Samsung Smart TV but don't know how to install apps. I bought a Fire Stick and that works well.
I went mooching around the TV controls and there is an 'apps' menu. You can search there for GCN+ and install it (took about 10 seconds). My TV is about 3 years old, so not that modern.

Sorry couldn't make it, how did it go?
@berty bassett is the undisputed king of climbing.
It was a killer for me. 7A3DF9E0-80D7-40D4-971F-E22359C5481D.jpeg

bobinski

Legendary Member
A few little lumps and everyone is awol 😁🐔
We see you so rarely now it seemed churlish to deny you a victory 😉

berty bassett

Legendary Member
We see you so rarely now it seemed churlish to deny you a victory 😉
Oh I am about 🕵️‍♂️
been getting thrashed by Keith on RGT
I know we all decided what platform we are using but when it turns cold again I hope you all give RGT a fair trial - maybe enter one of the leagues for a month
It would be good to race with you again
I still think it’s pointless me trying on Zwift as if I put my real weight in it will kick me out of b even though I have no chance of winning
I am enjoying RGT a lot as I have entered a league that’s in age cat and not wkg and doing fairly well but miss the usual suspects

bobinski

Legendary Member
Oh I am about 🕵️‍♂️
been getting thrashed by Keith on RGT
I know we all decided what platform we are using but when it turns cold again I hope you all give RGT a fair trial - maybe enter one of the leagues for a month
It would be good to race with you again
I still think it’s pointless me trying on Zwift as if I put my real weight in it will kick me out of b even though I have no chance of winning
I am enjoying RGT a lot as I have entered a league that’s in age cat and not wkg and doing fairly well but miss the usual suspects
Eat more pies!

Top Bottom