Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Legs

usually riding on Zwift...
68E7CC00-2BCC-453D-B345-1D74A76190C4.png
Holding a pretty steady 315-320W for 8-9 mins, then the power profile goes all spiky after the Wind Caves and I’m continually having to put in little pushes to nudge the speed and power up… 🤨.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Got a skittery chest infection so done nothing for a while 👎

Hope you feel better soon Michael.

I’m pretty sure one of my little toes in broken… I walked into a coffee table about a week and a half ago and it hasn’t improved like I’d hoped it would. On reflection the fact I had to bend it back to straight again was probably the first clue🙄… but I was just hobbling around hoping it was only heavily bruised. It hasn’t stopped me cycling to be fair so it’s not a performance related excuse. It’s just a bit annoying.

On that note I’m racing at 3:30 if anyone fancies it

bobinski

Legendary Member
Hope you feel better soon Michael.

I’m pretty sure one of my little toes in broken… I walked into a coffee table about a week and a half ago and it hasn’t improved like I’d hoped it would. On reflection the fact I had to bend it back to straight again was probably the first clue🙄… but I was just hobbling around hoping it was only heavily bruised.

P*ssed?

Joffey

Big Dosser
😄

Anytime you’re ready to share that email just let me know!

As pissed as I was last night I don’t think I’ll ever be pissed enough to release what I sent!! :laugh:

But here is the best line…

“I’m a fat Yorkshirereman who plays quoits with a TV programme about quoits just a few days from commission. I also cycle.”

I’ll leave it to your imaginations how amazing the other 5 paragraphs were…

Btw, the TV thing is actually true. I find out this week if we’ve got the green light and if so filming will be next month. Then you can all start name dropping me in your in real life conversations :laugh:

Legs

I'm down for the WKG Minicrit race tomorrow night. One lap of Watopia Hilly route - what's not to like? It's a staggered start so if there aren't many entrants it'll be a bit of a time trial, but there are a few Bs entered already. A good opportunity to smash out a PB on Watopia Wall for a hatful of ZPoints, if that kind of thing floats your boat...

Legs

I'm down for the WKG Minicrit race tomorrow night. One lap of Watopia Hilly route - what's not to like? It's a staggered start so if there aren't many entrants it'll be a bit of a time trial, but there are a few Bs entered already. A good opportunity to smash out a PB on Watopia Wall for a hatful of ZPoints, if that kind of thing floats your boat...
Any takers? It’s at 1955 tonight if you’re interested. Stick in the earphones, turn on the Enya, and PLF!

Top Bottom