Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steverob

Guru
It certainly did - he got 3rd overall; a 1st, a 2nd and a 3rd on the three sprints, plus as far as I can tell 1st and 4th fastest times as well.
ZwiftPower have since adjusted some of the times and Carl's sprints have been slightly downgraded - he still has a 1st and a 2nd, but the other one is now a 6th, plus his fastest times are 3rd and 6th. Still a massive points haul though - he got the equal highest number of points overall with 69 (nice).

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
ZwiftPower have since adjusted some of the times and Carl's sprints have been slightly downgraded - he still has a 1st and a 2nd, but the other one is now a 6th, plus his fastest times are 3rd and 6th. Still a massive points haul though - he got the equal highest number of points overall with 69 (nice).
I do like to score 69 :becool:

Joint 1st with Cope and Barker ..... quite pleased with that as they're the 2 big hitters in our league :okay:

bridgy

Legendary Member
I do like to score 69 :becool:

Joint 1st with Cope and Barker ..... quite pleased with that as they're the 2 big hitters in our league :okay:
Come on Carl, you've completed more than 4 stages now so you can stop holding back and safely get yourself upgraded to B Cat now without getting DQ'd from Team CCC. Added bonus that it will wind up your competitors when they see you're a Cat B rider on ZP :okay:

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

I wish to apologise, unreservedly and wholeheartedly to CCC Team for my non appearance last night.

If I could come up with a perfect excuse, like being abducted by aliens, or fell through a black hole, I would. The whole plain bare @rsed truth is quite simply ... I forgot! :eek: :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

I quite understand if you decide to bench me for the rest of the season :cry::cry:, although In my defence I would probably have given @Whorty a run for his money last night :rofl::rofl:

Joffey

Big Dosser

I wish to apologise, unreservedly and wholeheartedly to CCC Team for my non appearance last night.

If I could come up with a perfect excuse, like being abducted by aliens, or fell through a black hole, I would. The whole plain bare @rsed truth is quite simply ... I forgot! :eek: :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

I quite understand if you decide to bench me for the rest of the season :cry::cry:, although In my defence I would probably have given @Whorty a run for his money last night :rofl::rofl:

We did wonder where you were!! :laugh:

Whorty

Come on Carl, you've completed more than 4 stages now so you can stop holding back and safely get yourself upgraded to B Cat now without getting DQ'd from Team CCC. Added bonus that it will wind up your competitors when they see you're a Cat B rider on ZP :okay:
I've actually dropped from Nearly B to just C again in ZP ... :laugh:

OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Hi Carl, I noticed you seem to have a much higher peak HR these days. Is that something you've noticed? Gives you a bit of threshold headroom to access :okay:

Norry1

Legendary Member
Following roughly a month off of training, and a significant reduction in riding, my 2022 Season has now started.

I had to do some outdoor tests last week to set the new starting baseline.

My FTP, 5 minute power and 1 minute power were all roughly 10% down from my season's bests which was not unexpected. However my Peak sprint Power was my best ever which pleased me greatly as I was fretting that whilst my training had got me to the point where I'm capable of being at the pointy end of the races I'm doing, I didn't feel I had the kick to finish them off.

Back to a big chunk of Zone 2 riding now :laugh:

Whorty

Hi Carl, I noticed you seem to have a much higher peak HR these days. Is that something you've noticed? Gives you a bit of threshold headroom to access :okay:
Yeah, I've noticed that too - not sure why. I've not been well recently so I assumed it was linked to that somehow - not really eating properly or sleeping and head a bit messed up.

Norry1

Legendary Member
The route details for the Cirmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games Road Race has just been released. It starts and finishes less than a mile from my house so I'm quite looking forward to it.

I'm gonna ride the route tomorrow and see what segments are on it :smile:

1635342934668.png

Top Bottom