Zwift Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Completed TDZ stage 1 Fasted

Zwift power has me at 1hr11.38 88th from 183 finishers
Strava has me at 1hr11.10secs

You choose Alan which figure you're using :okay:

I slightly faded in racing terms, being dropped a couple of times from groups, power remained with Zwift upping my FTP to
Zwift 2022-01-13 11-01-40_Moment(3).jpg

I was hoping sub 1hr10, but getting dropped from groups scuppered that
here are couple shots and video from nr the start and my solo pathetic sprint
Zwift 2022-01-13 11-01-40_Moment.jpg

Zwift 2022-01-13 11-01-40_Moment(2).jpg

View: https://youtu.be/9-C5KrYp7vA

Last edited:
OP
OP
CXRAndy

CXRAndy

Guru
Gulp! This'll probably be one of my only chances to do a century ride on Zwift. Hope a few more join up to the 180km event, otherwise it's going to get lonely...
View attachment 626217
It will be torture without a big group:ohmy:

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
Here's the TdZ times that I've captured so far. Shout if I've missed anyone.
I've added 20 seconds to the Strava times of anyone who didn't have a Zwiftpower time. This is to make some estimate for The time cycling to the start line that Zwiftpower uses. (i lost 45s or so). Bit of a bummer really that Zwiftpower adds that time but best I can come up with.

F6714CE1-8705-4259-9142-1FE2DDDDF056.jpeg

BurningLegs

Veteran
Here's the TdZ times that I've captured so far. Shout if I've missed anyone.
I've added 20 seconds to the Strava times of anyone who didn't have a Zwiftpower time. This is to make some estimate for The time cycling to the start line that Zwiftpower uses. (i lost 45s or so). Bit of a bummer really that Zwiftpower adds that time but best I can come up with.

View attachment 626251
Let’s hope the sync with ZP is more reliable for the coming stages!

I’m hoping to do Stage 2 tomorrow, but might switch to a weekend if children’s bed times interfere (having trouble getting them into bed and then staying there at the moment!)

bobinski

Legendary Member
I think we need to run a competition to name it...

I'll start with
Bob talks bollocks blog..:laugh:

:laugh:

Oh and 🖕

I think Bob talks the dogs bollux 👍

Legs

usually riding on Zwift...
Anyone who does it on a turbo?!? 😜
Riding on the turbo means you can’t get off for a pee or to get more food/drink without losing the draft, though. Nowhere near as much freewheeling, and quite a bit more tedium (in spite of Zwift’s lovely graphics). A 180km ride passes faster on the turbo, granted, but it’ll still be 5 hours plus…

Peter Salt

Bittersweet
Riding on the turbo means you can’t get off for a pee or to get more food/drink without losing the draft, though. Nowhere near as much freewheeling, and quite a bit more tedium (in spite of Zwift’s lovely graphics). A 180km ride passes faster on the turbo, granted, but it’ll still be 5 hours plus…
For an event, organisers often schedule short breaks - say every 60k. Unless it's a race.

Last edited:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum

Set off to do a real world century at 8pm in the middle of January and we can debate it when you get back! 😄👍

Top Bottom